Sideshow 1/6 R5-J2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoMo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sideshow is very excited to announce that we are continuing our Star Wars™ Imperial Astromech Droid line with R5-J2! Pre-Orders begin for R5-J2 on Thursday, February 25, 2016! Also, remember to pick up R2-Q5, Darth Vader, and the TIE Fighter Pilot to build your own Imperial army!

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-03.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-04.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-05.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-06.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-07.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-09.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-14.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-10.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-11.jpg

star-wars-r5-j2-imperial-astromech-droid-sixth-scale-100383-12.jpg

Joining our acclaimed Star Wars Sixth Scale collection, Sideshow is proud to present the R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid.

Making a brief appearance in the opening of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, this sleek black and copper colored repair droid was stationed on the second Death Star during the battle of Endor.

Built slightly larger than the Imperial R2-Q5 unit, the R5-J2 Sixth Scale Figure measures roughly 8.6 inches tall. Featuring hinged panels, retractable treads, and a unique swiveling trapezoid-shaped head, not even a memory inhibitor could keep this droid from bringing personality and charm to your Star Wars collection.

The R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid will be priced at $139.99. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, February 25th.

Artist Credits
•Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
•Tim Niver (Sculpt)
•Jason Eaton (Paint)
•Kat Sapene (Paint)

Last edited:
They'll make a nice display when all assembled together, although hopefully we'll see an R4 released, too.

Skittle clones, now skittle droids............something for everyone.

Wheeeeeeeee doggies!!!!!!!!!

Must pass unless a good deal presents itself. Just too much on my plate right now. Besides, if ibreak and get it, i'll have to get R2-Q5 too.

In. I love these droids, I'll be buying all the Skittles offerings, in fact looking SSC honestly it's the last thing I'm buying from them so far so once the droids run out then I'm probably out.

I hope they get to Triple Zero and BT-1 honestly, love these guys.

tumblr_nx9lfm92Hl1s8javqo1_1280.jpg

I really love all astromechs. But man.. they already dropped an all black R2-Q5.... with all the beautifully colored R5 astromechs they could've went with... another all black one? R2-Q5 is a classic, this one I'm not so sure. If it was any other astromech other than another black one it would have been an instant buy. I'm going to need some time to think about it.

Look at all the beautiful R5s they could've chosen to repaint.... it was as if they are trying to use the same paint purchased for R2-Q5 to also make this one? Lolz???

pixel_astromechs_by_bj_o23-d2oa0zt.png

Man.. dat R5-X2, R5-A2 or the Y-Wing unit R5-F7 :slap whyyyy

I really love all astromechs. But man.. they already dropped an all black R2-Q5.... with all the beautifully colored R5 astromechs they could've went with... another all black one? R2-Q5 is a classic, this one I'm not so sure. If it was any other astromech other than another black one it would have been an instant buy. I'm going to need some time to think about it.

Look at all the beautiful R5s they could've chosen to repaint.... it was as if they are trying to use the same paint purchased for R2-Q5 to also make this one? Lolz???

pixel_astromechs_by_bj_o23-d2oa0zt.png

Man.. dat R5-X2, R5-A2 or the Y-Wing unit R5-F7 :slap whyyyy

Had some fun figuring out where did each one of the Droids appear. Guess I could could only tell half of them.

I'm in on this one. I want the 3P0 model to get mutliple repaints as well. Death Star Droid and K3P0 from Hoth are my 2 major wants for that model.

I really want Sideshow to make a KT unit.

Back