Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed it looks great! I have one on the way for my jabba throne too. Can't wait, but it'll definitely need some weathering. Thanks for the pics.

It is a period of civil war. Guild Navigators, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Klingon Empire.
During the battle, Starfleet spies managed to steal secret plans to the Cylon's ultimate weapon, the ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, an armored space station with enough power to destroy Planet Mongo.
Pursued by the Harkonnen's sinister agents, Princess Aura races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the Federation....

Gandalf from Star Trek, classic line.

wallhaven-13984.jpg

I can see why someone put an image of Moses in that photo, but they forgot the chapter and verse numbers on the text passage.

I GOT ANOTHER R2 yesterday

well I sorta take what I said about it being crud quality . A few weeks I got my first R@ and hated it , everything was floppy and I thought it was weak and terrible paint job.

I got another one yesterday and this one is better although I prefer if the metal was tad shiner .

The doors etc aren't as floppy on my new one compared to the first one I got . one small flaw with it that there is a small chunk or flashing on the back rim of the dome . Other than that its a nice oiece but I am definitely gonna fix it up a little

I have with Hot Toys DX07 Luke and at first it doesn't appear to be in scale but he is . Ill take pics later

It is a period of civil war. Guild Navigators, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Klingon Empire.
During the battle, Starfleet spies managed to steal secret plans to the Cylon's ultimate weapon, the ALAN PARSONS PROJECT, an armored space station with enough power to destroy Planet Mongo.
Pursued by the Harkonnen's sinister agents, Princess Aura races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the Federation....

Can you name all the ref in that paragraph?

Back