Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I amaze even myself.

We know who to blame.

Maybe they're holding him back to paint the flaps and inside compartments. Or maybe they're fitting them all with a lift kit. Or stuffing $80 discount coupons inside the dome for a 3PO purchase.

no.jpg

Not sure why all the demand for it now since it seems like its plastic looking toy with a seam and incorrect colors.

I ok with the delay as it gives me more time to think about it after seeing the one video (and it's true only ONE video) and how plastic and toyish it looked. Now I can focus my dollars on Robocop and NeCA aliens and planet of the apes figures!!

Well, that's a bit of a drag....seems like everything that was due to ship this quarter is moving to next year now.
Wonder what happened there? Thought we were almost there with that sneak peek of R2 in the package tray and then the ”Secret Base " video... Damn...was hoping to have the little droid here for the holidays..... ah well.

A little late to the DELAY NEWS of him being pushed back to january called sideshow to confirm and rep said if says updated to January then yes will be January. Oh well still be here soon enough.

Back