Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I could have sworn the Ex sold out right before it started shipping. It might have been right around the same time, but I think it was close.

3PO4.jpg

"Artoo Detoo! Where's your troosers?"

Artoo Detoo.......trooosers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFj9Hyto6SY

I might have to grab a pair of those before I go to DisneyWorld for SW Weekend in a week and a half.

They are pretty sweet, but I am not sure red tie-string was the right color choice. Grey would have been a much better scheme. :lecture

Yup this is an order for me. But is the exclusive version sold out??? Not finding it on the site. If it is I may preorder from a retailer and save some money out of pocket now.

There's a HUGE banner on the main page of the site that takes you immediately to the exclusive page.

Ahhh so that is the exclusive version. Usually when you pull up a search both versions come up. I was searching and only one comes up.

I PO'd, but nowhere near that low of a price. I couldn't even figure out how to apply my points.

I have PO this R2D2. I have a Tamashii Nations C3P0 and he just need a R2D2 to accompany him. Not sure if Tamashii Nations will release a die-cast R2D2 but I will not take any chances. Even thought this R2 is slightly shorter and it is in weathered finishing, I just have to buy first and talk later. Will get the Tamashii Nations R2 if they ever release it in the future :D

Was it Sideshows plan to release their R2 as a dirty version as opposed to a clean shiny version that would've instantly matched Tamashii Threepio? Thoughts?

Will SSC Threepio therefore be a weathered version?

Back