Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly! :lecture Sounds like confirmation to me!

Or it might just be an online event being celebrated that weekend. I was not confirming we would be actually physically there...but it would be awesome if we were to be...since we're realatively close to Anahiem. :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex can you do me a favor and personally go to all the people at ssc that had a hand in developing r2 and give them a big hug and a thank you from all us freaks (well the ones that are happy with what they see)........:)

Why sure! I've been giving our sixth scale team kudos since I first saw R2 in person a little whole ago. He's such an amazing sixth scale piece!

Or it might just be an online event being celebrated that weekend. I was not confirming we would be actually physically there...but it would be awesome if we were to be...since we're realatively close to Anahiem. :)

-SideshowAlex

I hope you guys come. I've written off SDCC since it's gotten so crazy. I would love to see a Sideshow booth at Celebration.

Cancelled my SSC Hoth Han w/blue coat and rebought it with R2, so I can have them shipped together (hopefully in time for Christmas! :gandalf_w).

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Someone on facebook thinks R2 should be $90, tops.

Tops. :lecture

And the little birds go, "Cheep, ch-cheep, ch-cheep, cheep, ch-cheep, cheep, cheep..."

It's easier to possibly confirm something when a tease of it will be revealed shortly after a question is asked. ;)

-SideshowAlex

You mean, like...Walrus Man?

I thought they didn't shop anything together? There's no combined shipping either which is too bad.
They'll ship them together as long as they were ordered together (and presumably arrive around the same time... Guessing if one or the other is delayed that it'll become a split shipment).

Also, they will combine shipping. If you buy two figures, initially it will look in the shopping cart as though shipping has doubled, but it gets adjusted manually when it comes time to ship. Sideshow Alex was saying this is just a limitation of their site software. I know when I ordered two Snowtroopers, my shipping quote was $50.00, but it turned out to be less than $30.00 once shipped.

Interesting because I'm pretty sure I asked them in email about this sometime last year. Good to know for later in the year but as you said all item have to be available at the same time. Last time I did this the items were in stock but one didn't ship for over three weeks after.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Someone on facebook thinks R2 should be $90, tops.

Tops. :lecture

And the little birds go, "Cheep, ch-cheep, ch-cheep, cheep, ch-cheep, cheep, cheep..."

90 bucks!?! Someone doesn't understand this hobby.

It's got lights and accessories and looks brilliant. 150 is a steal!

I almost want a second one now, one to go I the R2collection and one to go with Jabba setup.

Back