Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least customizing will be easy now. :lol

And you can sell your display cases and shelves to make more wall space for sticking up photos!

The collecting revolution begins here. We shall remember this day and our glorious leader, VintijDroidGutzz, for showing us the light!

We shall remember this day and our glorious leader, VintijDroidGutzz, for showing us the light!

tumblr_ls5za62ytP1qk9egr.gif

Two people asked. It was easier to copy and paste that figure out how to double quote.

I didn't actually ask a question. ;) DaveJames did though.

Back on the topic of useless metrics, C-3PO's "official" height according to Wookiepedia is 5'6.75" (167 cm). They (their references) must think Anthony Daniels has detachable feet. Too bad none of the characters in SW robbed a bank or convenience store on-camera, then we'd know exactly how tall they were.

I didn't actually ask a question. ;) DaveJames did though.

Back on the topic of useless metrics, C-3PO's "official" height according to Wookiepedia is 5'6.75" (167 cm). They (their references) must think Anthony Daniels has detachable feet. Too bad none of the characters in SW robbed a bank or convenience store on-camera, then we'd know exactly how tall they were.

Why, do bank tellers and store clerks offer to measure your height if you rob them?

Finally got a reply from SS. Supposedly they'll have parts in 3 weeks... 10 weeks after I got it before they even ship the parts.

After all the caterwauling I expected this figure to be rubbish, but I'm quite pleased with it. Even the weathering isn't terrible in hand.

I just wish SS would have included an instruction sheet on how all the panels opened.

8/10.

This figure isn't that great, very underwhelming, super fragile and just not a good fit in most people's collection. Someone should sell me their's for $100 shipped.

Last edited:
This figure isn't that great, very underwhelming, super fragile and just not a good fit in most people's collection. Someone should sell me one for $100 shipped.

I wouldn't say that I am underwhelmed. On the shelf it looks damn good. When you hold it though its super fragile feeling compared to other figures. I still love it though.

I wouldn't say

It was kind of sarcasm to sell the last sentence... Where I come from, it's somewhat common to put something down and say it's terrible to others when you want that thing yourself. Usually with food being shared. ;)

Opened my R2.... one of his side doors is misaligned when closed (there's a wide seam/gap) and the door covering the slot for the lightsaber is misaligned and does not close all the way back up.

He looks nice though?

Back