Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks mespendez...is there a pic of the end result?

Tinman2000,

Here are some pics of the result.

Head only shots.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jawa shots.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Coco, this shot alone has changed my mind on these guys, the potential is certainly there. Of course I would NEED one of your Jawa bases...great marketing ploy my friend! :wink1:

:lol :lecture

Potential galore. These have become a lot of fun to mod.

Thanks for trick! Are you making and selling those bases? They look good!

Thanks! Yeah they're available to anybody who wants one.

Tinman2000,

Here are some pics of the result.

Head only shots.

Brilliant. I definitely prefer the smaller eyes. I wish I wouldn't have sold my Medi Jawa now. I like that little blaster it has in your pic.

It's possible the gaffer tape mod might create some stickiness/ooze as the tape ages.

It's possible the gaffer tape mod might create some stickiness/ooze as the tape ages.

I haven't had issues with gaffer tape residue, but if there is any that needs to be cleaned, Goo gone or WD40 will clean it right off. As with many mods, it is all about acceptable risk. If preserving the integrity of the piece outweighs the possible inconvenience of restoring it to its original state after modded, then it is better to leave it unmodified.

Some excellent work going on in here (love those stands)

Just a quick shot of one working on R5 before that fated sale....

Some excellent work going on in here (love those stands)

Just a quick shot of one working on R5 before that fated sale....

That's a pretty ingenious idea for a pose. I like the using of R5 for a stand like that. Just kick' it next to this fine droid.... that won't break.... in any possible way.

Is the large blaster attached to the tall jawa in some way? I noticed a cord running from it to somewhere behind it. Can it be removed?

Received the Jawas today and unfortunately, the hands are missing from the small one. The large one has his attached, and there are the 6 in the package, but the small one is missing his hands and those tufts of hair that go around the writs. The package did not look open before I got it. So, I have emailed Sidehshow and hopefully they will just send a replacement pair. Other than that, they look really nice.

Is the large blaster attached to the tall jawa in some way? I noticed a cord running from it to somewhere behind it. Can it be removed?

Attached to energy pack - it's part of the weapon setup like in the movie. I don't have the figures, but I'm assuming you can easily put the whole getup on either body.

Opened up my Jawa set last night and I swapped the ion blaster from the tall to the short. I wanted to take a bunch of photo's in different poses but those bodies are so floppy once I got a pose I was happy with I didn't want to mess it up. Here's a quick pic.

51E7967F-41EB-4605-ADE6-B42CE1BF516A_zpsbasfzlap.jpg

Back