Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boo. No part out from Toy Anxiety on this due to it being a SSC exclusive.

I had the elbows all ready for the battle with Chakaman and Spudtrooper.:lol

Did you ask them? I've been watching in the hopes of picking up another ion blaster.

Any chance HT would consider making Jawas, especially with the poor overall reviews these are getting?

Yeah, it's a bummer. It would have been fun. :)

The gear is the only stuff worth having. The rest of the set looks awful.

Glad I was able to get some custom robes and Pixelpiper body kits a couple of years ago. I'll just get bandoliers the old fashioned way.

Hoods are separate in the film(s). Finished product doesn't look too tall at all. Maybe you're thinking Hasbro Jawa? That thing was easily 50% too short.

I have to concede that you're right - I suppose I'm thinking 'idealised' jawa which to me is always a kind of hooded dwarf. That and slikkerias's screen cap confirm that the SSC jawas aren't too short. Sideshow should have made the jawas that were in my mind, dammit!

That isn't correct....

IMG_4588.jpg

Hey guys - don't know if anyone mentioned this.. but I just got my Jawas...

- There is a droid caller in the gun holster of one of the jawas? Is this accurate or should the sidearm replace the droid caller and go in this holster?

- There seems to be a little hanging clip, one we are familiar with for hanging a droid caller or lightsaber etc off of.. but I don't seem to see anything in the packaging that should hang off of it? The droidcaller included does not have a ring to hang from the clip, what goes here? Is the droid caller suppose to have a hanging ring, or does nothing go there? seems weird to be there and not have a purpose.

Thanks in advance

The holster you mention is actually a droid caller holster, not a pistol holster. Although you could use it for that. As far as the hook and those little pleather hangy things that are on the left side of each jawa..those are just décor.
Hey guys - don't know if anyone mentioned this.. but I just got my Jawas...

- There is a droid caller in the gun holster of one of the jawas? Is this accurate or should the sidearm replace the droid caller and go in this holster?

- There seems to be a little hanging clip, one we are familiar with for hanging a droid caller or lightsaber etc off of.. but I don't seem to see anything in the packaging that should hang off of it? The droidcaller included does not have a ring to hang from the clip, what goes here? Is the droid caller suppose to have a hanging ring, or does nothing go there? seems weird to be there and not have a purpose.

Thanks in advance

The holster you mention is actually a droid caller holster, not a pistol holster. Although you could use it for that. As far as the hook and those little pleather hangy things that are on the left side of each jawa..those are just décor.

Thanks man. seems like a design miscommunication/ error to me. That hook could hold the droid caller and the leather holster would more likely be used for the blaster... *shrug* It's just interesting they didn't include the d ring for the droid caller.

TA has the droid caller from Luke with the D ring.

https://toyanxiety.com/ht-star-wars-a-new-hope-luke-skywalker-droid-caller/

I don't know what that little leather hook is for though.

well, I mean if you have the D ring you could hang the droid caller on that little hook. Like it does on other figures with the same hook.. zoom in on the droid caller on Luke waist, hangs from same type of hook: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/photos/PD1432880046I0r.jpg

might be worth upgrading the SSC jawa droid caller for the HT droid caller.. then the holster can be used for the sidearm instead of the d-ringless caller.

Ha, that was my point. You could buy the Luke one. Just posted a pic above. I meant the leather ring (not sure what that's for), as opposed to the metal hook.

ah! didn't see the pic. Yes that's exactly how I feel it should go. I think I'm going to grab one from TA, I'll sell off this crappy SSC one on ebay.

I'm actually not sure what leather ring you're talking about... pic?

Back