Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zpsrb0r0id9.jpeg

Yeah they sure do.

This thread is driving me crazy. My wallet says don't do it, these pics and my love of jaws says do it.
------------------
"So funny story..
two jawas went into a bar, one took his hood down and he looked like a rat..."
-------------------
Come on you customisers.. you know you you want to do it. You are doing miracles with this already...The world's first 1/6 unhooded jawa..
:lol

yV97s_zpswv7xvtqi.png

:)

… Different species but I still like that character...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I finally cracked open my Jawa set last night after receiving it a few weeks ago. Honestly, I think they look good. I don't mind the material they used for the robes, I think it hangs nicely on the figures. I might go ahead and add some extra weathering, as they look like they just got out of the wash. My biggest complaint, and it seems like a common problem with this figure, is the floppy body. I can barely get one of my Jawas to stand up without falling over eventually. It makes the entire figure seem very cheap instead of an expensive collectible.

The Jawas are International Code eligible according to my Order Summary, even though they don't yet show in the list of eligible products.

Since Sterling crashed the $50 saving is offset by these costing £13 more than the would've earlier last week. :slap

Jawexit? Utinnexit?

And code eligible on a fig that's only been out a few weeks would be highly unusual. Codes are reserved for the back room filled with junk and broken returns.:lol

Very, very lucky break! Sideshow codes I usually consider about as valuable as toilet paper.:lol

I gave in and picked these up, just didn’t look like there was going to be any deals on them out there. I did have enough RPs to offset shipping anyway.

Back