Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried water treating the clothes for the first time. To help keep the weapons in the hands I used Rodico. Rodico is a putty widely used in watch repair. It will hold the bits in place pretty nice and once removed, will leave no trace.

IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1613.jpg
IMG_1614.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg
IMG_1615.jpg

I used the Medicom Jawa ion blaster with the smaller Jawa. I will have to dry brush some metallic color on the petal parts and give them a brown wash to replicate grime on the crevices to make it look better

Looks good, mespendez. How are the bodies on yours?

Well jedibear, the bodies were just as everyone else describes them. Many of the joints were loose so posing them was a challenge. After I performed the superglue mod I posted a couple of days ago, the bodies feel great.

The black gaffer tape mod seems necessary due to the hood being slightly shallow - the sculpted "face" looks a bit like a ball of clay. The modded face looks great.

Repainted the Medicom Ion Blaster. Look a lot better now and I really like how the smaller of the two Jawas looks with it.

IMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1621.jpg

That Medi gun should be quite a lot bigger though to be in correct scale (I guess it's because of 1/7 Medi scale and also because their Jawa was pretty tiny even at 1/7.) It's a cool looking gun though - a pity SSC didn't follow through with it.

This thread is driving me crazy. My wallet says don't do it, these pics and my love of jaws says do it.
------------------
"So funny story..
two jawas went into a bar, one took his hood down and he looked like a rat..."
-------------------
Come on you customisers.. you know you you want to do it. You are doing miracles with this already...The world's first 1/6 unhooded jawa..
:lol

yV97s_zpswv7xvtqi.png

That's Reegesk. He's not a Jawa. And he's not short like Kabe either. Plus Kabe looks like a bat, Reegesk looks like a rat.

This thread is driving me crazy. My wallet says don't do it, these pics and my love of jaws says do it.
------------------
"So funny story..
two jawas went into a bar, one took his hood down and he looked like a rat..."
-------------------
Come on you customisers.. you know you you want to do it. You are doing miracles with this already...The world's first 1/6 unhooded jawa..
:lol

yV97s_zpswv7xvtqi.png

Looks more like a goat half way getting barbequed and eaten by a dragon. Or maybe the tough Skesie from Dark Crystal who wins the trial by stone.

Back