Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It hangs in the back from the metal connector for the bandolier. One of them came off on mine.

0cb9740f910dc7144291df56494b7275.jpg

What's up with your photos not showing up right away? haha that's the second time. Are you going back and adding the photos to make me look stupid? I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TON TON. YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID. Nice try man that was pretty good, but you're gonna have to do better than that, everyone knows I'm really smart here and wouldn't fall for that.

Anyways yeah those rings are dumb. Maybe since there are two, you can slip the two magnetic droid restraining bolts inside of the loop and kinda hold the bolts there? Worth a shot. #smartsolutionsbyasmartperson

Haha, sorry. I was on my computer and then added the photo with my phone. Should have just added a separate post. Didn't think you'd be on top of them so fast! :lol

I got my 'wobbly' Jawas in today. Off to work I go on improving them. Tighten the joints, wrap the heads, dirty up the p.j.s, paper clip mod the head coverings...

I'm looking forward to this task.

I got my 'wobbly' Jawas in today. Off to work I go on improving them. Tighten the joints, wrap the heads, dirty up the p.j.s, paper clip mod the head coverings...

I'm looking forward to this task.

I wouldn't do the gaffa head wraps. It's not really 'screen accurate' as you don't see the faces and they weren't done the same way as you can see in this photo. A better way would be to use an all matte black gesso paint to make the faces sink in to the hoods as much as possible. It doesn't really make sense that SSC highlighted the faces and the gaffa will do almost the same - make the faces more visible.
8f4c287a85ab426b9b2682f70832f9d6.jpg

With the reveal of the Hot Toys Snowtrooper (under the guise of Battlefront), there is every chance that Hot Toys will eventually make Jawas. If the demand is there and they can make a profit they will. Yoda also shows that they can produce various sized bodies.

I will happily wait and see what they do, same with the scout.

With the reveal of the Hot Toys Snowtrooper (under the guise of Battlefront), there is every chance that Hot Toys will eventually make Jawas. If the demand is there and they can make a profit they will. Yoda also shows that they can produce various sized bodies.

But the thing is... You cannot have too many jawas, especially in different heights, robes and accessories. These will therefore never be obsolete and will look fine with a $250 HT jawa.

Sure, you can wait another few years for another Jawa release - just like for any character. Every character will be released and re-released (and re-released again) - eventually. Nothing has changed.

Took the limp Utinni twins on a field trip...still as limp as ever, but managed to get a good shot in before they crumpled. ..

20160818_103710.jpg

It certainly is a possibility that HT will produce their own version of these varmints, it doesn't make me appreciate these SSC ones any less (floppy bodies and all)...I just hope they look distinctive enough that it will enhance a display of the ones I already have here....

And look this good in that eventual desert shoot. .. :)

Took the limp Utinni twins on a field trip...still as limp as ever, but managed to get a good shot in before they crumpled. ..

View attachment 286951

It certainly is a possibility that HT will produce their own version of these varmints, it doesn't make me appreciate these SSC ones any less (floppy bodies and all)...I just hope they look distinctive enough that it will enhance a display of the ones I already have here....

And look this good in that eventual desert shoot. .. :)

Fantastic shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they will cost twice as much. Or close to it. :D
Sean

Back