Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, lovely work Solo as always.

BTW, does anyone have a safe solotuion for removing super glue residuals that is on plastic/vinyl. One of my babies broke and I attempted to repair with super glue. The repair was successful but it left nasty white residual around the repaired area. I would greatly appreciate any advise. I was planning to use acetone but wanted to shop for better/safer solutions.

Just saw these pics on the OSR Facebook page.
Are they released?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

The cloaks aren't sitting right in those photos, but still... I'm not sure the final product looks like $200.

Yeah those pictures have me a bit worried. They look badly futzed but even if they were straightened out they still don't seem fantastic. They look a bit on the cheap side and the material for the robes I'm unsure of. I'm committed though because I only have one payment left. Hopefully these don't turn out to be a waste of money..

I'm wondering if the person who posted those pics got two tall bodies by mistake. The protos and especially box image show way more of a height difference than what we're seeing. I think they can definitely be futzed to look pretty good but I agree about the cloak material. Blorp.

Well... not too impressed with those robes. The faces look super flat from the profile when they are talking to the Sandtrooper.

I know futzing can do a lot but the material of the robes does not hang too convincingly for the scale.

I will wait for some other people to post pictures before making a full decision. I have a lot of points waiting to be wasted on something. Was debating between these, 4-LOM, or 3PO. Or maybe I will just hang on to them and let them accumulate.

Back