Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I can't wait for these!! After seeing that new trailer, this just adds to the gargantuan excitement.

This is just a great time to be a freaking Star Wars fan. I had given up on this, but I'm beyond excited. All the OT stuff, the new Hot Toys, the thought of what we may be getting from the new flick, it's almost like being a kid again... almost. :lol

We are so fortunate to be alive during this time. (And not the early 1900's or something :lol)

At Celebration Sideshow mention that this is a two pack of a tall and short jawa with extra guns and hands, droid caller and a droid welder. will be available early 2016. just some info.

This is just a great time to be a freaking Star Wars fan. I had given up on this, but I'm beyond excited. All the OT stuff, the new Hot Toys, the thought of what we may be getting from the new flick, it's almost like being a kid again... almost. :lol

Movies, Toys, and Video games all this week from Star Wars. So cool. I think I am a kid still sometimes.

Looks like another year or two and all my SW collecting will be done :woo

I keep trying to convince myself to be happy with what I have and quit or at least cut back. Hell I meant to buy just a 1/6 Luke and Vader, that's it. I'm too far gone now, I'll probably be done when my spare bedroom is floor to ceiling hot toys/sideshow boxes.

Cool, sideshow should do well with this one. I have been scratching my head lately and have wondered why we have not seen a Count Dooku all these many years? Hasbro did one.

Pass!
Waiting for the more expensive and inevitable Hot Toys release!

Just kidding
I can't wait to see what these look like!

$220 for a couple of Jawas... it sometimes feels like we're in the future and a basic small car is $100k.:lol

This will be great though - would love to have all the jawa guns and bits/pieces. And the light up eyes will be awesome to see. Hopefully make another two Jawas using rebooted Hasbro ones with extra SSC parts. Can never have too many Jawas!

Hopefully make another two Jawas using rebooted Hasbro ones with extra SSC parts.

When it comes time for custom Jawas, hit me up, I've got almost all of it figured out and the parts are way better than Hasbro's, including height-adjustable bodies.

Keep telling yourself that..............:duff

I keep trying to convince myself to be happy with what I have and quit or at least cut back. Hell I meant to buy just a 1/6 Luke and Vader, that's it. I'm too far gone now, I'll probably be done when my spare bedroom is floor to ceiling hot toys/sideshow boxes.

:lol I'm a modest SW fan, that helps. My shelf is going to look like this:

Luke
Leia
Han
Chewie
Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Obi Wan Kenobi
C-3PO
R2-D2
Tusken Raider
Jawa x 2

I'm not interested in variants or any other peripheral characters, so it should be pretty easy to call it quits. The only thing that'd pull me in would be upgrades. Or so I keep telling myself.

Back