Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped buying sideshow star wars figures but I love jawas so I see myself getting these.

But it's not a "figure set" - They can re-use most parts and still have a different look to the Jawas. I think most people would want more than one, but not too many people would prefer to have them identical. With a set you get al the boxes ticked and hopefully a reasonable price. Let's hope the set tops out at $200-220.

Ok ok Pixel....I think it's a two-pack also....Just offering my two-cents...Can't wait for the reveal!

This is just a great time to be a freaking Star Wars fan. I had given up on this, but I'm beyond excited. All the OT stuff, the new Hot Toys, the thought of what we may be getting from the new flick, it's almost like being a kid again... almost. :lol

Unless they release this set before TFA hits or Jawas are featured in TFA, that's a pretty bold move. With the plethora of main characters coming our way, only hardcore collectors will go for this iconic OT third tier alien. For my part, i'll certainly try and pick a set as Sideshow proved their worth when it comes to non human creations.

Star Wars Action News posted to FB from the SSC presentation at C7 that the Jawa 2 pack will be early 2016 and will come with a lot of accessories, customized head wraps and leather pouches. R5 coming early 2016 too.

Star Wars Action News posted to FB from the SSC presentation at C7 that the Jawa 2 pack will be early 2016 and will come with a lot of accessories, customized head wraps and leather pouches. R5 coming early 2016 too.

excited-baby.gif

SS have impeccable timing, I just finished by kit bash last night. Oh well you can't have many of these guys. I'll be getting a set.

IMAG0663.jpg
IMAG0662.jpg

Back