Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. They are a tad loose, but stay on.

Mine barley do, the shine guards keep falling off and my feet won't stay, for the amount f money I paid this unacceptable

I've never returned anything or complained about ssc's quality, but this absolute trash and is going back

Mine barley do, the shine guards keep falling off and my feet won't stay, for the amount f money I paid this unacceptable

I've never returned anything or complained about ssc's quality, but this absolute trash and is going back

Took another run at it, got the feet/ legs to stay together somewhat, I'm sure they would fall off with little effort

Then the strap on the back popped off and the rocket blast could barely fit in, what a **** show

Get it together ssc

Took another run at it, got the feet/ legs to stay together somewhat, I'm sure they would fall off with little effort

Then the strap on the back popped off and the rocket blast could barely fit in, what a **** show

Get it together ssc

Hey the rocket thing I had the same problem I forced it in never coming back out lol

Ok I did the neck mod and re dyed the suit looks way better . Thanks to lupie for the dye idea. Rit color remover and dyed it denim blue , I guess with the heat it shrunk a little. but looks good to me that is. I just need to figure out the knee pads they keep falling off

Got my replacement Jango Fett today.
Much better.
No missing pieces or broken parts.
I really like the human sculpt.
Impressive figure all around.
Now all I need to do is destroy my old Jango.

Did some more mods to this. Moved the armor to fit better around the neck, made a stand for the head, and dyed the suit and poncho. The suit color looks bright because of the flash.

100_3263.JPG
100_3264.JPG
100_3271.JPG
100_3266.JPG
100_3269.JPG

Anyone know what the best way of contacting Sideshow is? Got mine the other day and the left foot wont stay on :gah: I think the ball socket is broken on it. I tried emailing them on Thursday, but still no response.

Did some more mods to this. Moved the armor to fit better around the neck, made a stand for the head, and dyed the suit and poncho. The suit color looks bright because of the flash.

View attachment 220330
View attachment 220331
View attachment 220332
View attachment 220333
View attachment 220334

That's what it should have looked like. Sideshow is charging $200+ for these and can't get the colors right? What color dye did you use and where did you get it? I'll probably still send this back and pick up the HT Kylo instead. Head sculpt does look nice though.

Hey....excuse my enthusiasm for this figure here but...I figure someone's got to run counter to all the complaints and negativity...some folks are managing to enjoy this release even though it doesn't have that little flame on the box.... :)

That's what it should have looked like. Sideshow is charging $200+ for these and can't get the colors right? What color dye did you use and where did you get it? I'll probably still send this back and pick up the HT Kylo instead. Head sculpt does look nice though.

I used a mixture of 3 types of dye to get the color right Aquamarine, Blue, and Black. But first you have to strip the color with Rit color remover. And thank you all for the + feedback.
images.jpg
510Qf1Gmr3L.jpg

Last edited:
Back