Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12145155_492867137561963_1484112911_n.jpg

I put mine back in the flying pose as well. I like that the best. Once he was up there and the legs situated and the flames in the jetpack nozzles he is fine but the shin and knee guards fell off a few times getting him back in that pose and I still hate the hooks for the backpack attachment.

You have to do minor arm positions at a time to make the too short hoses not pop out but I got him into a pose I like and now I am leaving him.

I was just going through my "To Dress a Galaxy" book and they have a section on Jango and Boba and in every one of the behind the scenes and on-set photos his outfit is most definitely blue. Only in the Geonosis Arena does he look a bit purple which I think is from all the composting that was needed for the green screens here. That mod that one of they guys here did with the dyed blue suit looks spot on but I don't think I have it in me to go to that trouble so Barney the Bounty hunting dinosaur stays on my shelf.

I do think he is really cool but a pain in the butt to reposition. And the price is outrageous but you got so much more with him than their latest offerings for that dollar so somehow it seems less rapish than Red 5 in retrospect.

Anyone else think it was a very odd design choice to have the helmet blue, and the clothes purple? Looks so weird to me.

They seriously just left the defective one in your possession? I have one that is likely to be exchanged soon. They give any explanation to that reasoning? Anyways, My left foot's socket was defective, so the foot wouldn't attach. They sent a replacement foot and then upon replacing it I found the entire left leg to be shorter than the right. Crazy. I've never had an issue with SSC, but we'll see how this plays out..

Got my replacement Jango Fett today.
Much better.
No missing pieces or broken parts.
I really like the human sculpt.
Impressive figure all around.
Now all I need to do is destroy my old Jango.

They seriously just left the defective one in your possession? I have one that is likely to be exchanged soon. They give any explanation to that reasoning? Anyways, My left foot's socket was defective, so the foot wouldn't attach. They sent a replacement foot and then upon replacing it I found the entire left leg to be shorter than the right. Crazy. I've never had an issue with SSC, but we'll see how this plays out..

Back