Sideshow 1/6 Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife asked the same thing! Then she asked, "Don't you already have a white Boba Fett and a regular Boba Fett? Do you really need Jango too?" So I just ignored her.

Yeah well at least my wife KNOWS who Jango is. I have taught her well. :lol

Despite all it's issues, I think we can all agree that Sideshow hit it out of the park with the head sculpt. Gives me a good feeling about any future figures.

I must have been in the minority about this figure, nothing fell off of it, nothing was broken, I can handle it and change poses with no issues.

Despite all it's issues, I think we can all agree that Sideshow hit it out of the park with the head sculpt. Gives me a good feeling about any future figures.

I must have been in the minority about this figure, nothing fell off of it, nothing was broken, I can handle it and change poses with no issues.

No trouble? even with the knees armor plates?

The sculpt is better than some of their other recent efforts but I still wouldn't say it's anything outstanding. It's good by Sideshow standards.

dam, you have all made me wonder if i should cancel my preorder before i have to make a first payment in a week :(

i love Jango and was hoping to have him to go with my Hot Toy Boba preorder ..

if i liked the Phase 2 Rex would i like him?

dam, you have all made me wonder if i should cancel my preorder before i have to make a first payment in a week :(

i love Jango and was hoping to have him to go with my Hot Toy Boba preorder ..

if i liked the Phase 2 Rex would i like him?

I would wait but that's just me. Wish I could sell you mine

While I was away on vacation I got an e-mail from SSC saying they wanted me to return the figure.
I told them nothing is going to be done until I get my replacement figure first.
So now my new Jango will be here Monday.
I also got an e-mail saying that I didn't have to return the figure,I just had to destroy it and send photos.
Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to destroy this thing.

Get all the good parts you need and then smash the bad ones with a hammer or just step on stuff. It's a shame having to destroy some of the non broken parts but that's how it goes.

Took a while to upload, but that's cos I rambled on a bit longer than I thought I would about the new Sideshow Jango Fett! Hope you can check out my review on the channel!

Not as good as I was hoping it was going to be, and getting it into a pose you're happy with is an exercise in frustration. But once there, it looks pretty good.

Still not up to Hot Toys' standards, but here's hoping their upcoming figures this year improve again on this!

Back