Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh..lowest number yet I believe. I ordered another Jabba due to issues that went beyond my request for a few parts. I wonder how long the wait time is to get one shipped from Sideshow right now if just ordered a few days ago. I'd call them, but I know how that goes. I wonder why they changed up the order numbers, had to create a new password, closed shop for a bit and have different hours now?

You ordered another one? :horror

What's best phicen body for slave leia ? Need to pick up before jabba arrive's.

The TBL S25B is closest to her actual height — but depending on the head, the color will probably be off. If you’re using the ACPlay set, I’d recommend the Jiaou Doll “Wheaten”, the color match is better — but she’s tall. If you put her on the throne, sitting or reclining, it won’t be noticeable.

I think Boushh Leia is more likely from Jabba’s palace personally. It’s the more interesting look for her from that sequence. The metal bikini is obviously iconic but it’s so specific and really only works if you have a Jabba.

I think Boushh Leia is more likely from Jabba’s palace personally. It’s the more interesting look for her from that sequence. The metal bikini is obviously iconic but it’s so specific and really only works if you have a Jabba.

I dunno, I could see a lot of people who don't even collect figures buying just a Slave Leia.

You ordered another one? :horror
Yeah, I'm crazy like that. I mean, it's not like I'm keeping both. So just gotta wait to see how long this will take to do the exchange and get my money back.

If you ever have to do an exchange (and can afford it), always just order another; then after getting it put in a return request. Saves a lot of time, plus the replacement could be worse than the first.

Yeah, I'm crazy like that. I mean, it's not like I'm keeping both. So just gotta wait to see how long this will take to do the exchange and get my money back.

If you ever have to do an exchange (and can afford it), always just order another; then after getting it put in a return request. Saves a lot of time, plus the replacement could be worse than the first.

Did you open a return ticket, they will probably make you pay return shipping right? I contacted them via email but like a lot of others have not got a response yet, did they respond to you already?

Someone should definitely ask Kuat to change the threads title...

:lol

Where's that anticipatory popcorn-eating gif when you need it?

Kuat was a bad dog.

Nick and Nora said I shouldn't associate with bad dogs.

thi069aw_custom-2b1849074072634378ef05ff7e177621a40773e9-s800-c85.jpg

:monkey3

In this #metoo era, a sexed-up Leia called a "slave" just won't happen thru Disney.

But there's several bootleg companies that have already done this character.

None of the bootlegs are well done though. Hot Toys is the only company that could deliver a terrific Slave Leia I'm afraid.

Back