1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Temple-of-Doom-Screencap-indiana-jones-18905057-1024-440.jpg
^This was the closest screen grab i could find for this scene in the movie the figure is usually posed in. There are hints of HF in this HS, but theres alot going on to through it off too. The fedora is bugging the **** out of me!!Tod indy4.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys have any problem about paint rubs from the hat? Is this a problem with the DX5?

He reminds me of someone else, can't put my finger on it.

I have the same thing. I can't put my finger on it. Looking at the latest pics the paint is not as bad as i thought. But it is not ford. Maybe the guy that will play indy in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to see some decent shots. Between these and the lalla photos of the production piece I don't think folks should be that worried. It looks like one of the better sideshow paint jobs, if not their best. As long as the head doesn't look shrunken/hat too big in hand this will probably be a nice figure.

Imo this is much better than the previous photos we've seen of the production piece.
Looks much better and much more like Ford. The fedora doesn't even look that big in these photos.

Happy to see some decent shots. Between these and the lalla photos of the production piece I don't think folks should be that worried. It looks like one of the better sideshow paint jobs, if not their best. As long as the head doesn't look shrunken/hat too big in hand this will probably be a nice figure.

:lecture

These latest photos might just have pulled Indy's balls out of the fire. :lol

Does this figure come with interchangeable hair, one for the hat and one without? It's listed that way on Sideshow's web site, but not in the photo. If it was scrapped, maybe that's why the hat is bigger... to fit over only one head?

indiana-jones-temple-of-doom-sixth-scale-3914-11.jpg

Does this figure come with interchangeable hair, one for the hat and one without? It's listed that way on Sideshow's web site, but not in the photo. If it was scrapped, maybe that's why the hat is bigger... to fit over only one head?

View attachment 243739
Don't know but i does like his hair is removable in this photo
8b9e0947176225451a269920f8dabadc.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

New pics look good. I couldn't get a tell from the previous pics but the likeness is better than i expected. Those are the nicest looking eyes I've seen on a SSC figure to date (admittedly I haven't bought a SSC figure in some time). It's amazing how much better it looks than the HT sculpt just by nature of not having the deep-set PERS eyes.

Um. That looks awesome. :dunno

I'm not going to return your personal attack.

I'm sure you're a perfectly intelligent person, right up to the part where your emotions magically confer some kind of moral obligation on a company who didn't make you buy anything.

Back