1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a jacket was included as the exclusive, they would get way more po's. I may have even been swayed myself, but as it stands there's absolutely no reason to rush to pre-order and plenty of reasons to hold back until the final product is out.

Most people are worried about this figure because of the Nathan Drake figure this year, but other than Drake, what is SSC track record with non masked/creature characters? I know they do a good job with characters wearing helmets and masks, but what about realistic human faces?

I wish it were clean sculpt, non-torn shirt with jacket. Then I'd most likely be in. Going to pass on it though. I don't really like the bare arm with all of the joints showing. Congrats to those that were/are looking forward to this. Nice looking piece, just not for me.

3914-product-silo1.png

I would have much preferred a clean sculpt and untorn shirt as the exclusive... or the leather jacket....
Who really wants lit up (paint, no light-up feature) Sankara stones?

Pre-ordered anyway!

I like the lit up sankara stones.

But, I think many of us would have happily paid a lot extra for a clean head, shirt and jacket.

Hell, make it $275 and include the clean head, jacket and tuxedo from the start of the movie with martini glass, antidote and urn accessory.

Eh, I POd it. Won't super excited until I see Snake and Han in hand pics. If those are bad like Nathan Drake, I'll just cancel. My collection sorely lacks Indy.

Back