1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess the argument will be that the new Indiana Jones contract is analogous to the new Star Wars one? At least this figure has more included with it than Luke, though.

This looks good to me, better than Hot Toys' Han Solo. I really dig the likeness, miles ahead of Hot Toys' Indy.

Price is outrageous though. If the final product doesn't look as nice as this prototype and we get another Nathan Drake, Sideshow is doomed.

This looks good to me, better than Hot Toys' Han Solo. I really dig the likeness, miles ahead of Hot Toys' Indy.

Price is outrageous though. If the final product doesn't look as nice as this prototype and we get another Nathan Drake, Sideshow is doomed.

Correct on all points.

Ordered 2.

Overpriced but as good as we're going to get.

Keep that quality and I'll keep my orders.

Didn't know anything about this till it appeared in the banner. Looks not horrible. Probably better than the DX05 really.....*at least at prototype stage he said ominously*

Ordered. I think the sculpt is at least 90% accurate. TOD was the first I saw in theaters as a kid. Doubt we'll see Short Round, but he would look killer next to Dr. Jones!

Looks awesome but there's no real reason to order already. The exclusive isn't even that great so I don't feel a need to miss it if I do. I'll wait for a code or get it from a retailer.

Very excited though bc it does look stellar. See you in over a year Indy! :lol

I would have much preferred a clean sculpt and untorn shirt as the exclusive... or the leather jacket....
Who really wants lit up (paint, no light-up feature) Sankara stones?

Pre-ordered anyway!

Back