1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Indy 1:6 from SS?

This has been floating around facebook.

Well I'm glad to see that SSC is hiring new painters such as Wan Lee. It seems they now have half of the puzzle completed (having awesome prototype paint apps), they now need to complete the other half by making sure it at least looks 85-90% like this during the production run.

Definitely going to preorder and cross my fingers they do Short Round with mine cart like Toht came with the Ark.

Yeah, seems like SCC has mentioned mine cart, Shorty and Mola a long time ago but nothing came of it. My guess is they'll see how many customers buy the centerpiece before they make the accoutrements.:lol

Re: SSC - Temple of Doom - Indiana Jones

Wow! That looks phenomenal! Looks better there than in the official pics.

$230???!!! And it's not even a Hot Toys piece they are distributing? I remember when my Sideshow Raiders Indy cost $89.99 fully loaded.

Seeing how low they just dropped the Hot Toys Batman '66 figures and still have a profit margin says how greedy this company has become. That's not worth $230.

Unbelievable.

really good HS.. however i amafrain after i purchase thislater on SSC will take away more accessories in the end i end upwith 1 Dolll with only whip lash...

$230???!!! And it's not even a Hot Toys piece they are distributing? I remember when my Sideshow Raiders Indy cost $89.99 fully loaded.

Seeing how low they just dropped the Hot Toys Batman '66 figures and still have a profit margin says how greedy this company has become. That's not worth $230.

Unbelievable.

It really does say a lot. Even Hot Toys figures aren't selling like they used to. I think people finally had enough of the skyrocketing prices and it's starting to bite them in the ass. You can bet this Indy will be on gift card status and lingering around their warehouse for a long time regardless of how well it might turn out.

It really does say a lot. Even Hot Toys figures aren't selling like they used to. I think people finally had enough of the skyrocketing prices and it's starting to bite them in the ass. You can bet this Indy will be on gift card status and lingering around their warehouse for a long time regardless of how well it might turn out.

Hopefully at least the exclusive sells out so they can maybe consider doing more characters from this.

I used to sweat bullets whenever a PO for an exclusive would go up because they would sell out in like 7 minutes. Anymore, I don't even bother pre-ordering, especially if there's an NRD.

I just hope that Lalla is there at the factory teaching all the workers how to paint like that.

I'm hoping that's why SSC is crediting all those "new" names. . . I'm assuming Pia and J Park are Korean?? They really need people who are over there at the factory overseeing the work on a day to day basis.

This has been floating around facebook.

attachment.php

Man - THAT, looks excellent. :rock

Can we all just agree that SSC should make these limited to like 5,000 pieces, and draw up some sort of contract to have Lalla paint every one of them over the next year or so? :lol

Strange that it can look so perfect there but a tiny bit off in the actual preview pics (and it does appear to be the same head).

Back