1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC - Temple of Doom - Indiana Jones

If a jacket is included then why no pics of it? It's not a minor thing.

I wish i got the HT version but i got in to this hobby too late. If a jacket is included then i'm in.

If a jacket is included then why no pics of it? It's not a minor thing.

I wish i got the HT version but i got in to this hobby too late. If a jacket is included then i'm in.
You can always pick up a lose HT or SS jacket off ebay if it ends up not being included.

I'm actually liking what I see but I'm hesitant after their Drake fail. Hope they got that under control because I'm pretty interested in this even though I have a custom TOD already.

I can't see any mention of the jacket on the site.

The other guy said he read it on the site. Oh well, I guess we will see in a few days when this thing goes up for PO. I would love a jacket to go with this one, but it's not a deal breaker.

I love the likeness -way better than HT did. I think an untorn shirt should be included as well. Nice to see they got the hat removable.

I'm in. It's a step up from the old ones and who knows if/when another one will be made. Personally I hope it sells real well and we see the mine cart with Shorty and Indy from the Last Crusade get made. I also wouldn't mind an Elsa, Vogel, Sallah, Mola and Marcus to name a few but besides Mola, Shorty, the mine cart and possibly a Crusade Indy I don't see them making much more if they even make that many.

I guess I know where all my reward points from Spook are going.

I wouldn't have minded a slight cost increase to get a non-battle damaged face and a jacket so we could display Indy either way. I wonder when the release date is. Based on Hoth Han and Luke maybe Spring of 2016.

The other guy said he read it on the site. Oh well, I guess we will see in a few days when this thing goes up for PO. I would love a jacket to go with this one, but it's not a deal breaker.

I think he was just correcting Sideshow. I do not think they are including the jacket.

Sounds like it was accurate. He copied it and then Sideshow changed it again.

Last edited:

Great looking figure but I think the display stand is the most disappointing aspect of it. For $230 Hot Toys would have included an environment stand like the mine cavern

The jacket should be included since he was wearing it when he returned to the village like a hero with all the kids and Spielberg's annoying wife.

NBxxqGd.png

Definitely the best 1/6 Indy ever made though that could drastically change when we see the production version obviously.

Last edited:

I think it actually looks pretty great! I'm a little disappointed it doesn't come with a jacket, but that's minor. I think you're getting a decent amount of stuff for $230, especially when comparing it to X-Wing Luke for $240.

The face is...ok. I actually think it's closer in resemblance than the HT version. I just hope they can maintain the paint apps. I don't like how the waist is so skinny though. Gives him a very exaggerated (and wrong) silhouette.

It's definitely several steps up from their original release.

You summed up almost all of my thoughts... firstly, anything is a deal compared to X-Wing Luke; maybe that was the plan all along.

Everything on him looks really well done, but some of the proportions do seem off... most notably is the waist. Not so bad when the shirt is half tucked, but looks bad fully tucked in.

Looks good with half his shirt untucked. Fully tucked in not so much.

Agreed :duff

I have a feeling the jacket mention is a mistake. None of the pictures show it.

Re: New Indy 1:6 from SS?

Guys, read the description, the jacket is included, just not shown in the photos. I guess it isn't finished yet

Re: New Indy 1:6 from SS?

Ok so they already moved the jacket from the description. It was there half an hour ago

Back