Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare to love this.

The comic book store in my city still has the one in stock with the snow base. I was surprised to see that today when I went in.

Prepare to love this.

The comic book store in my city still has the one in stock with the snow base. I was surprised to see that today when I went in.

Seriously? They still had one?? I always try to go into comic shops I come across, always hoping to find something that's no longer available just sitting there gathering dust.

Terrible timing for a shipping notice...in the process of buying a house. :monkey4

Call Sideshow. Once the package is shipped and is in route you can have a "Will Call" status put on the package and you can pick it up at your nearest UPS hub. This works well for me because I'm only a mile from a major hub. I never wait by the door for delivery, I just run down and pick stuff up after work.

My Probe Droid display:

Sideshow%20Probe%20Droid%2019.jpg

Call Sideshow. Once the package is shipped and is in route you can have a "Will Call" status put on the package and you can pick it up at your nearest UPS hub. This works well for me because I'm only a mile from a major hub. I never wait by the door for delivery, I just run down and pick stuff up after work.

Thanks for that tip. :) It's the funds that's the issue TBO. With the downpayment and all the other expenses coming, it's a little crazy to spend money on plastic toys. Then again, I'm certifiable. :cuckoo:

Same here. Only I have a shipping notice for Luke, Kylo and potentially R5 D4 in the next 2 weeks too!

The wife will be thrilled :/
Congrats and good luck. Stressful huh?

Congrats and good luck. Stressful huh?

Mega stressful. Ours should complete in 3 weeks. Then move in with my Mum whilst the house we are moving to goes through.
The 2nd most stressful thing in life on the back of having just gone through the 1st one too having lost my dad to cancer just before Xmas.
Stressed out, but hopefully all will fall into place and I can set up my figures :)

The probe droid is a great piece. Those getting for the first time will be blown away by the dynamic poses with the legs. Don't be bothered by the weight, it is light but doesn't affect the droid and makes it less likely to tip over.

It took me some time to settle on the arms a certain way. Be sure to test your lights and sound there were several faulty ones (I got a bad one) so be sure to test the battery connections. Several of the bad ones didn't have the wiring from the battery to the sound chip, the wiring was completely missing. Other than that fantastic add to the collection.

Mega stressful. Ours should complete in 3 weeks. Then move in with my Mum whilst the house we are moving to goes through.
The 2nd most stressful thing in life on the back of having just gone through the 1st one too having lost my dad to cancer just before Xmas.
Stressed out, but hopefully all will fall into place and I can set up my figures :)

Sorry to hear that brother, truly. Mega stressful is how I've felt too...so many expenses and responsibilities surrounding this move and buying the house...one of which is moving my collection and display cabinets. :gah:

Sorry to hear that brother, truly. Mega stressful is how I've felt too...so many expenses and responsibilities surrounding this move and buying the house...one of which is moving my collection and display cabinets. :gah:

Thank you.

Yes the amount of things that you have to go through and pay for is overwhelming.
All my figures are currently in storage and even in my current house I have never been able to display more than a couple due to room.
I hope to have at least one if not 2 nice rooms to put my figures and artwork in when I move :)
I think I will go down the Besta route as my son is 5 and autistic so the total glass detolf might be dangerous.
Plus the Probe Droid and STAP will fit better in a larger display area. I cannot wait to start setting these things up :)

These are now available. They have them at a local store near Toronto in Canada.

Back