Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allowing myself 1 figure for now. Think it's going to be this bad boy [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Probe Droid display:

Sideshow%20Probe%20Droid%2019.jpg

Love it. It's like a mini museum. Classy!

The probe droid is a great piece. Those getting for the first time will be blown away by the dynamic poses with the legs. Don't be bothered by the weight, it is light but doesn't affect the droid and makes it less likely to tip over.

Plus, if you buy a piece of clear tubing, it looks so much better and there's no worries about bending!

Light weight on this is absolutely a bonus.

Just got mine in, it's a great piece for sure. Just wish the electronic voice ran a little longer...

I finally won an auction for one of these on eBay (with the original snow stand). Looking forward to getting it set up. Is there anywhere in particular to get the clear rod some people have?

I finally won an auction for one of these on eBay (with the original snow stand). Looking forward to getting it set up. Is there anywhere in particular to get the clear rod some people have?

Hey mate I think you might have won my auction. It's all ready to go. Never got round to the clear acrylic rods though.

20160425_220642.jpg

I picked up the reissue version last weekend at a action figure trade show. I really like it. My only beef is the entire figure is plastic. For some reason I expected some die-cast considering the $250.00 pp.

You get the metal antennas and piston rods on the arms.... My antennas keep sliding down though.

I am really happy with it. It is really big next to a standard figure and most SSC stuff does not have metal on it anyways. The sound effect is awesome.

Twenty years ago I used to screw around with electronic industrial music and based an entire song around the sample of the Probot communications. I did another one where all the percussion pieces were samples of AT-AT foot stomps/leg sounds. I should did those recordings up and update/remix them.

Back