Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the snow base also but not enough to pay extra on the aftermarket for a first run.

So you're banking on a new Probe coming in the foreseeable future? I feel like you feel how I feel about the Dewback. Well, I guess we'll see in 10 years lol.

Of course this gets re-released right after I decided to drop money on an aftermarket one lol.... I swear I have no luck when it comes to timing with this stuff. At least I got a decent deal on it relative to what it was going for on ebay.

Unfortunately I need the $$ so I will be selling mine soon. The worst part is I haven't even opened the package to display this beauty.....:monkey2

I wonder how hard/costly it would be to create a custom snow base. It's really just a white cover with rocks on top of that base..

Finally got a clear rod for the probot, looks much better now :)
6E8E04BC-21C8-452D-B72B-546CB0DFE9F6_zps6ky9sw41.jpg

I got some to prop lego ships up off their bases: Amazon.com: acrylic rod

Thats very helpful. Thanks. I'm definitely going to use an acrylic rod.

A question for those who have replaced the rod with an acrylic one: Is the black rod permanently attached to the base (with glue or something) or are the base, rod and the probe droid separate pieces? I would be relieved if I don't have to start dismantling the base with tools :)

Edit: I guess I should have mentioned its the "new" version without the snow-base I'm wondering about. I'm just assuming they will have the same main components, minus the snow and rocks.

Back