Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed that for you. It would also have electronics that were improperly wired.

And the rubber would flake in a fortnight. But it would have a brilliant tony stark alternative head. Just imagine the probe droid scouring Hoth with robert Downey jrs face.

Oh hot toys sheep.....when is iron man mark 4500000 coming out? How bout you make half a figure and charge 300 bucks for it. :rotfl. Oh wait..you have.

But Hot Toys have never made a Robert Downey Jr. head sculpt… ;)

See what I did there? And people complain about Nathan Drake...

What would it look like if you placed the probe droid on the Fortress of solitude ?

Let me go measure my rod, I'll be right back.

Wow..freaks has changed so much...members asking other members to measure their rods. :monkey4

HAHA! you are going to measure your rod for the probe droid, What kind of forum is this lol. no but serious i would like to know too so when i get mine.

Let me go measure my rod, I'll be right back.

Wow..freaks has changed so much...members asking other members to measure their rods. :monkey4

Hehe-hehe... you thed "rod."

These deserved a bump....Daz, your pics continue to amaze....really great!

Got mine at work today....haven't had the chance to open it yet...gotta say, I thought the box was empty when the driver handed it to me...it is really light! Box has got a major rattle going on too.....ugh. Hope nothing's broken....I'll see soon enough....

Whoa. Light is okay. Rattle not so much.

Daz, your pics of the Probe Droid are as good as Sideshow's. Not sure if you are a photographer or not, but they definitely look professional.

Well feel free to share some more because these have me pretty pumped! I'll decide for myself when this is in hand if I think the light weight equates to cheap build or it's a non-issue but going off the better pics so far, this is looking pretty good.

Does it have a foreign accent or are the squarks accurate?
biggrin.gif

7e7a4ygy.jpg

Spent some time arranging the limbs and adjusting the base. I'm liking it a lot. Going away for a few days so I won't get a real camera near it for a couple of weeks.

A hot toys die cast probe droid would cost at least 500 bucks. No thanks.

I think the difference is that I am a statue guy, not a figure guy.

I would have preferred SS do away with the gimmicky lights and sound effects and (gasp) articulation. I would pay more than $500 for something like that in 1/4 scale.

Back