Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still not sold on it.. if it would be $150.. I would buy it,.. but $250 is a bit much for me if its really that cheap plastic ... does it look like a prop or toy in hand ?

glad this is finally shipping. I will get mine in about 1 month. I look forward to comparing it to my attakus version.

It does have some size to it. I just pulled the trigger, had a $20 coupon so I figure might as well use it. Now I’m trying hard not to buy a 1/6 Snowtrooper to display with it, because then I will want all the ESB figures.

It does have some size to it. I just pulled the trigger, had a $20 coupon so I figure might as well use it. Now I’m trying hard not to buy a 1/6 Snowtrooper to display with it, because then I will want all the ESB figures.

I'm safe with just the snowtroopers and probe droid; they *are* ESB for me. Unless they make a 1/6 AT-AT, then I got a problem. ;)

I'm off to work in 5 minutes, but it just arrived and I opened it.

First impression: paint and finish looks great. I'm very happy.

Didnt expect this to arrive today, so to my suprise.
It's pretty cool, not sure if it $250 cool... anyways, here it be:

14965330535_a49a1f8048_b.jpg

Wow, is that really the real thing? That is some major lens distortion! It doesn't look like the piece at all!

got my review up , dont laugh its my first

That's more like it.

The price is definitely high, but it IS an iconic piece. I don't have any cash right now but I'm gonna try and save up for it. I'm hoping by spring of next year I'll have enough for this and the tauntaun. I really don't think they'll sell out by then.

I was looking forward to this, but that paint job seems... disappointing, at best.

Flash people... there is clearly a lot of flash in that shot which will always make paint work look bad. From the video and boxed photos it looks like a pretty solid paint job and an impressive piece.

I definitely want, but I'm hoping to at least use a $20 off coupon next month on him, or maybe get one used later on.

Wow, love that shot! Looks great next to the Snowtroopers. Really glad I dedided to go Imperial-only for Hoth. These pieces just work together very nicely.

This thing is big; takes up a fair bit of space. The rod is hollow and appears to be metal.

The droid is a very light plastic and does feel a bit delicate. A couple of the smaller pieces are fussy to attach and threaten to break, so use care and patience.

The LED in mine was not set within the lens so I just moved it.

I feel as if this thing was expensive as hell, but any heavier and shipping would have been worse plus a higher price...and anyway...it's a unique piece.

The paint is decent.

I haven't spent any time with it, but so far I like it a lot.

Wow, love that shot! Looks great next to the Snowtroopers. Really glad I dedided to go Imperial-only for Hoth. These pieces just work together very nicely.

I'll have to take some better photos, but you're right..the form, textures and shades on these pieces work really well together. Very industrial.

From the comparison pic with snowtroopers, i'd assume ot's too tall to fit in a Detolf unless you choose to swap the metal rod for a shorter one.

Back