Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the first sideshow 1:6 addition to my new home. I am trilled.:clap

With lessons learned with my Battle Droids, the first thing to do upon receiving this item is to oil the antennas.
Given the humidity level here. Metal parts simply don't stand a chance.:(

I'm from Brunei, humidity is erratic. But I put all my figures in a enclosed shelving. Protection from humidity and dust. And having oil will also attract dust.

I'm from Brunei, humidity is erratic. But I put all my figures in a enclosed shelving. Protection from humidity and dust. And having oil will also attract dust.

Good to see someone from ASEAN here.:clap

I am planning on getting a dehumidifier for for my collection room.
Believe this will solve our problem. Seen it worked wonders for my friend.

However do be aware that if the room is really small. There is a chance that breathing may turn slightly uncomfortable for us, we might not be accustomed to a sudden switch to such low humidity conditions.

Last edited:
barryo, I've got to leave. I can't stay anymore.

Im sorry to hear that............:monkey2

Well, there's a price on my head. If I don't pay off the Flex Pay, I'm a dead man.

A death mark's not an easy thing to live with. You're a good kungfu fighter, wor-gar , i hate to lose you.

Sir, UPS hasn't come in through the south entrance. They might have forgotten to check in.

:rotfl Great stuff!

It's funny, I always thought the general was a little too quick to accept Han's resignation. "You're a good fighter, Solo. I hate to lose you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

Hope this thing arrives late at my local retailer where I have already placed order. I am now broke.:(

According to my Sideshow account. My card will be charge on the 15th of August. When will they start shipping then?

Supposedly they don't charge you until it ships, so if they say they'll charge you on the 15th, they'll ship that day. Of course the message on your account could just mean that they will start the charging/shipping process for everyone on the 15th, so that's pretty much your answer! :)

OK...so is this not supposed to be going out on Thursday / Friday????

OK...so is this not supposed to be going out on Thursday / Friday????

What makes you say that?

If they said they would start charging on the 15th, then they should start shipping then. Maybe a few days later if they're backed up. But still, it's right around the corner!

What makes you say that?

If they said they would start charging on the 15th, then they should start shipping then. Maybe a few days later if they're backed up. But still, it's right around the corner!

Just talked to a rep. Both billing and shipping commence on the 15th.

Hmmm... maybe I should have used this month's code to order the Probe Droid? I still want, but I'm on the fence if I should risk looking for a deal or just bite the bullet and buy one right away.

Back