Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why you're surprised. The release dates have been the same since they went up for PO. Far as I know, nothing's been pushed back and the PO window itself is the usual ~12 months.

Whoa...that just made me realize I'm gonna be waiting quite a while for those scouts and no sign of new stormtroopers yet; guess my wallet can rest easy for the moment. This is a good thing.

I don't understand why you're surprised. The release dates have been the same since they went up for PO. Far as I know, nothing's been pushed back and the PO window itself is the usual ~12 months.

Don't you find that you're often surprised by things you already know perfectly well? Like last night running on some large loose rocks that I knew to be unstable. It still surprised me when I took a header.

tyreeh.jpg

This will be the first sideshow 1:6 addition to my new home. I am trilled.:clap

With lessons learned with my Battle Droids, the first thing to do upon receiving this item is to oil the antennas.
Given the humidity level here. Metal parts simply don't stand a chance.:(

Last edited:
I swore UPS delivered the probe droid to me today but it was just a meteorite that hit the ground near here.

I swore UPS delivered the probe droid to me today but it was just a meteorite that hit the ground near here.
With all the meteor activity in this system, it's going to be difficult to spot approaching shipments...........:wave

Well, there's a price on my head. If I don't pay off the Flex Pay, I'm a dead man.
A death mark's not an easy thing to live with. You're a good kungfu fighter, wor-gar , i hate to lose you.

Back