Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll have to wait until all the specs are revealed on Thursday, but I'm pretty sure 18" height refers to the droid on the stand.

TBH this maybe just me but I'd much rather have the interrogation aka torture droid vader used on leia in ANH.
6124245865_5d433493a6_z.jpg

I know some will say it's too late but back then SS didn't have the teck guys to trick this bad boy this guy has a red light on bottom can't seem to find a photo for it right now.

this hoth probe droid would need a clear conector stem part with the snow base so if you set up a winter Dio it would appear to float. still think it should say it's code and arms should move electronically for that exuberant price.

they better make Hoth leia or i'm going to be pissed.

Last edited:
that's really espensive for something that gets less than 10 min screen time.

Methinks you're not familiar with Star Wars collecting :lol The Probe Droid is practically a supporting character compared to the amount of screentime of fan favorites like Bossk, Hammerhead or any of a dozen other characters we've all dropped $$$ on :lol

I mean, I'm ordering this, I just know this will get expensive...

Probe: 250
Tauntaun: 350
Han: 175
Luke: 175...

A grand after tax and shipping....

Yeah, this is going to be a painful... yet badass set.

Funny to think that dropping around $500 to get Jabba, the Throne, 2 creature packs, Boushh and Fortuna was such a stretch back in the day :lol Although I guess if you include the 2 Gammorrean Guards and Carbonite block I later bought we're at close to a grand once again :lol

I'm familiar with it, but don't see the cost I thin 199 would be a better cost it's reasonable unless this is medico then we know it's going to be nuts expensive. I know this is the droid that alerted the imperial to hoth's rebel base so it is important but 3 things need to happen for that to be 250 price tag and warent it.

moving parts, sound and the stem has to be clear resin or Plexiglas. that way if you have a snowy backdrop it blends.

the interigation droid is also iconic I remember being afraid for leia when I was little seeing that thing come into her cell. and seeing that monster syringe. that image would burn into any tots memory. I was afraid of needles ever since

TBH this maybe just me but I'd much rather have the interrogation aka torture droid vader used on leia in ANH.
6124245865_5d433493a6_z.jpg

I know some will say it's too late but back then SS didn't have the teck guys to trick this bad boy this guy has a red light on bottom can't seem to find a photo for it right now.

this hoth probe droid would need a clear conector stem part with the snow base so if you set up a winter Dio it would appear to float. still think it should say it's code and arms should move electronically for that exuberant price.

they better make Hoth leia or i'm going to be pissed.

I got that with the tarkin pf. larger than I expected.

Hasbro released a 1/6 Interrogation droid... i'ts servicable... but no stand; something I've intended to remedy since buying one loose a couple years ago :lol

I'm familiar with it, but don't see the cost I thin 199 would be a better cost it's reasonable unless this is medico then we know it's going to be nuts expensive. I know this is the droid that alerted the imperial to hoth's rebel base so it is important but 3 things need to happen for that to be 250 price tag and warent it.

moving parts, sound and the stem has to be clear resin or Plexiglas. that way if you have a snowy backdrop it blends.

the interigation droid is also iconic I remember being afraid for leia when I was little seeing that thing come into her cell. and seeing that monster syringe. that image would burn into any tots memory. I was afraid of needles ever since

I'd definitely like for it to be cheaper... but honestly given the costs of similar items $250 is about what I'd expected. I will agree about the clear pole though... hopefully Sideshow changes that, or maybe it's something that could later be commissioned. I imagine a plexy one would be sturdy enough.

Yea im buying a kenner one too but I really want one electronic that has a stem stand on rollers.

I don't know if i'm buying this droid I'm going to wait to see what they do with leia. Han and luke I'm going to custom myself using parted out stuff. I might pick up the creature their riding either by kenner or ss not sure but droid would be dead last. if I where SS id wait until hoth is more stabilized before putting the cart before the horse

I don't know if i'm buying this droid I'm going to wait to see what they do with leia. Han and luke I'm going to custom myself using parted out stuff. I might pick up the creature their riding either by kenner or ss not sure but droid would be dead last. if I where SS id wait until hoth is more stabilized before putting the cart before the horse

Is there a Hoth Leia comming as well? Thought it was just the ice lama and the 2 dudes?

Another SS Leia from anywhere would be great!

well if their isn't a hoth leia the rest is a no go for me. Im not buying one thing hoth until I see leia

Dang it I really want this....:gah:

I already pre-ordered Vader, I have a list of upcoming Hasbro 6 inch figs that I am planning on getting.

Besides I can't be selfish I have an infant son who means the world to me.

My collection will be his when he is older. But....:dunno

I believe 18" with the base. Hopefully not 18" before the base... then I have no idea where it'd go :lol

Back