Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is unfortunate the show is over. We never got to see Bacara or Neyo, and Gree was a pushover, as usual.

I agree, sad to see the show go before its time, but we did see Neyo - he had a brief cameo in the arc with the frog and the droids. Very first episode, he accompanies the annoying pit droid to the mission briefing.

So happy to be getting Wolffe! :yess:

Oh man that stinks (the situation not the custom). My biggest fear with these figures is that I will invest all kinds of time and money I to a custom and then they produce the actual thing.
I'd make a few changes and have him be a Wolffe Pack member.

Clone Assassin?:dunno
CloneAssassin.JPG

Oh man that stinks (the situation not the custom). My biggest fear with these figures is that I will invest all kinds of time and money I to a custom and then they produce the actual thing.
I'd make a few changes and have him be a Wolffe Pack member.

I kinda deep down knew when i started the project wolffe would be coming. Hes the coolest commander I think. Was kinda hoping it would take longer so this would be more special.

At least now all be able to get the perfect kama with minimal effort lolz.

It really is unfortunate the show is over. We never got to see Bacara or Neyo, and Gree was a pushover, as usual.

I don't get it, Gree was a pushover?
Just because he was murdered by that scumbag Yoda,doesn't make him a push over.
I sort of have a back story for my Gree figure,when I posed all my clones together,I made Gree giving people the "rabbit ears" making him sort of a joker and that's how he lost his head to Yoda. He was always joking around LOL!
:rotfl

I sort of have a back story for my Gree figure,when I posed all my clones together,I made Gree giving people the "rabbit ears" making him sort of a joker and that's how he lost his head to Yoda. He was always joking around LOL!

I agree against yoda gree was playing verse a stacked deck and wasn't even given a fighting chance.

Boba mike had this wollfe sculpt for quite some time now. Ive had this semi complete for months should i buy the ss version or finish this one cant decide?

I'd redo the deco on your custom and make him a lieutenant or squad leader.

Did you see the Clone Wars episode he was in?:lol I love his ROTS armor, but he was such a weakling in the episode he was in. He got outsmarted and knocked out by some random Coruscant guard:dunno

Man I am stoked for the Wolffe figure! I've been wanting him for quite some time...and he will look great with my 41st elite!!!:yess:

Man if the paint apps are half as good as there proto this will be a great clone. I was never a big fan of the clone weathering but this one looks really great!

Why some of the Clone Wars was weak, ok BAD! the Frog. This still gave use some background on the clones and other what ever you want to call them.

I do have to say I would have (and did) order Wolffe being I like this amor but without the Clone Wars would anyone care say for Rex? Waxer (Dead), Boiler (Last I seen still kicking). No just Cody was the only clone.

Disney does not like War, they bought into this SW and Marvel. I have a feeling that as collectors we are not going to see the highend items.

As a collector, I will buy them till they stop making them. I have been buying them since 1978 (yes I still have them).

Did you see the Clone Wars episode he was in?:lol I love his ROTS armor, but he was such a weakling in the episode he was in. He got outsmarted and knocked out by some random Coruscant guard:dunno

Ha I remember that. When I saw that episode I was like "man his phase 1 armor sucks!" :lol Like they couldn't even make it resemble his phase 2?? If they would have we probably wouldve gotten at least a phase 1 helmet with the Gree figure

Gut feeling says Rex Phase 2 is announced as SDCC exclusive and releases along with Wolffe.

Ha I remember that. When I saw that episode I was like "man his phase 1 armor sucks!" :lol Like they couldn't even make it resemble his phase 2?? If they would have we probably wouldve gotten at least a phase 1 helmet with the Gree figure

Originally I really wanted Gree but in hand pics look like the camo paint job is really bad.

I have the SS Gree and I find him to have an amazing paint job...truly stands out from the other clones....if you can see him....you know...because he's in camo....:rotfl

Originally I really wanted Gree but in hand pics look like the camo paint job is really bad.

Ordered. This looks awesome, can't wait for it. Ganch was the last one I bought and he was amazing.

Ganch's head sculpt was great and now Wolffe. I wish they redid Cody and the others with new head sculpts... that'll give me an excuse to get the exclusives (my own rule I made for self control) since I jumped on this hobby in July 2012. :wink1:

Back