Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unfortunate Fox didn't get a Phase 2 helmet. They need to get on it asap.

His phase II helmet and armor is red with white accents. Basically an inverse of his phase I getup. I'm sure we'll see an updated Fox down the line.

Wolffe is PO'd. Man, October is a loooooong way off.

I was surprised to see this listed for October...one would think clones could have a quicker turnaround than that....

Makes me wonder if it could be more about spacing stuff out,,,the 4th quarter is usually when some stuff that is offered at SDCC starts coming out...

Geez, the Disney thing had me all geared toward dismissing the entire CW cartoon completely and then Sideshow has to go and make a figure that looks like one of the coolest SW troopers EVER.

100199_press05-001.jpg

I was surprised to see this listed for October...one would think clones could have a quicker turnaround than that....

Makes me wonder if it could be more about spacing stuff out,,,the 4th quarter is usually when some stuff that is offered at SDCC starts coming out...
I think it may have more to do with the way this one's head is put together. The eyes are definitely separate from the rest of the head so it's not a simple, make a cast and paint it. There's 3 different components involved now, the face, the eyes, and the hair. I could see that with it being a new process, they'd want to take the time to get it right. Add to that possible new paint apps that might need some time, if they do give us the HT like paint apps in production like the proto has.

That is what I thought also, but I do remember that they where never shown at the same time. Also SSC talks about Fox colors, then becoming Wolffe (Rust Red, to Gray). After a battle.

Also on Fox is the Wolffe/Fox logo on him. I still bought him an find with it. I think someone just mix things up.

They sound similar but fox has always had the corascant symbol on him since he leads the guard. And wolffe was once red but adopted that wolf symbol.

There has always been alot of confusion between the two but the main difference is that fox is always related to coruscant and wolffe belongs to an attack battalion.

Never thought I would order anything other than my Boba from SSC...but this guy...looks so good...preordered!, here's to hoping the final product is close to this. amazing.

This is a really nice looking figure. Haven't bought a clone in a while but may get this guy.

Nice looking clone ordered, if the head paints turn out well it may be the first to display helmet off

I like when they come with a face. From time to time I display my clones with faces on them. If it means anything I am more then happy to pay extra so each one comes with it. I can also say the same with the Phase 1 helmet. If they have the phase one then they should have a phase two.

Ordered ex earlier, used some points to lighten the load.

Funny I was going to used the points on my Yodas. I did the math and if I wait two months I can get the e-web for the cost of shipping.

Keep in mind if you used the points you will not get points. For me that is why I try to save them up till its very close to free.

They sound similar but fox has always had the corascant symbol on him since he leads the guard. And wolffe was once red but adopted that wolf symbol.

There has always been alot of confusion between the two but the main difference is that fox is always related to coruscant and wolffe belongs to an attack battalion.

Ah ok, your right. If they have red on them they are on Corascant. I have to go back I am sure your right but the one. Ep where Waxer and Boil (with the blue little girl) had Wolffe (eye missing). I get the logo on the chest mix up.

? Payments are not going move. They only get bigwand less. Lady Death started at $35.*7

You are mistaken sir.

Joker started with 2 payments, and recently switched up to three.

The Exclusive version up now might not drop to three, but the REgular edition allmost certianly will.

I only do the regular clones. I don't care for the EX bases.

Back