Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love every single clones produced by SS so far!

Seriously SS, when is the next clone/clone sets going to be announced? Besides the yellow SDCC one.

I purchased Cody as my first clone but have a small problem. My Chest & Shoulder armor piece broken. I have the replacement piece from Sideshow but I can't seem to get the old one off.

Does anyone have any advice on how to safely remove the old chest armor from Cody?

Lisa

I purchased Cody as my first clone but have a small problem. My Chest & Shoulder armor piece broken. I have the replacement piece from Sideshow but I can't seem to get the old one off.

Does anyone have any advice on how to safely remove the old chest armor from Cody?

Lisa

I haven't done this myself, but here's what a search here brought up:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ighlight=remove+clone+armor+chest#post2868669

I hope that helps!
And welcome to the board!
:welcome

I just got my Cody, wow! He's easily the best Clone Trooper if not the best Star Wars figure to date!
Other Clones you just don't feel inclined to play around with because of the floppy body, slipping armor, or the restrictiveness of the armor, not here, everything works beautifully.

And the load of accessories! love all the extra hands.
I'm also glad to see them use my idea of a magnet to keep the backpack on the figure that I suggested on Cobra Commander awhile back.

Easily the best figure of the year for me. :yess:

If its raised. I would just exacto it off..if its flat, just paint over it...seriously its not worth the trouble. Ive owned multiple figures of the same character, and they all have some flaw or irregularity.

This guy will definitely make my top 3 figures for 2011, if you are on the fence about purchasing this figure..nah f@#% that,buy this guy now.

So true about this figure I'm not into clones that much but I just received this figure from Gohastings and it's really incedible... now I'm looking to get some more clones to display around him :lol

Cody arrived today from Go Hastings......I admit, I don't buy a lot of SS items but I am not 'blown away' by the figure. I'll give SS their due, the paint app on the human sculpt nicely done and a solid effort. Overall gald to have Order 66 on my shelves......

Thanks to screamingmetal for the helpful link. I was able to fix my Commander Cody and he is now in the iconic Order 66 pose on my shelf.:yess:

LisaSSFan

5768177051_58427f0303.jpg

Here's my lazy shot using the instagram app on the iphone.

i finally saw this in-hand, and i have to say that it's awesome. i love the inclusion of the Clone Wars Animated helmet.

Opened mine today finally. Love it! The neck is a bit loose but no big deal still poseable. Any idea when he actually used the twin pistols? I wanna pose him with them but would need to know that he used to them before.

Back