Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened mine up and really love this figure as well. Love the styrofoam end caps but hate that the packing department doesn't take care to not mangle the boxes before they even get shipped. :panic:

I received mine yesterday. One of my favorite Sideshow so far. You just cant go wrong with the amount of accessories that come with him. Between Rex, the Sgt , Cody and future figures, Im gonna have to get another parts box just for the hands. :lol Only issue is the shoulder antennae was broke when I got him out of the box. I've contacted the seller but Ill probably just try to glue it back together myself.

Mine finally arrived at my on-line retailer (as well as the phase one clone sergeant) so I should get him (and the sergeant as well) by the end of this week. :yess:

Nice! Double cloned thats a good day.

It is indeed... I've already got two phase 1, the lieutenant, and Rex so these two'll fit right in next to Anakin. Just wish they'd announce an Obi from CW. Now the question is going to be pose him with Rex or with my sole Utapau trooper... decisions, decisions...

Yeah, I'd like to get Obi-Wan from this version of the Clone Wars. I don't expect him real soon but I'll get him when announced.

would anyone here who has 2 Cody figures
or will only display him with the phase 1 helmet
would swap a phase 2 bucket
theres something about the paint job on the top of the visor that anoys me on mine

Nice shots in the woods, Speedy, looking very nice indeed!

Aries, glad to see you are a clone fan too! Chop photos mak mak krub!

Thanks!!
I'm buying another Cody hoping to put him with Rex and all the phase I clone.

commander cody for the win! Love the details on this one! Mine is set to arrive next week, hehe!

My WL converted today :) Thought I was going to miss out on my Cody. Will display him next to my LSB when I get him in hand. Hurry up SS ship him now!

20110508122949697.jpg

Back