Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up today, this figure rules.

2zh1q3s.jpg

28a8gn7.jpg

sfie77.jpg

Whether you're a clone fan or not you have to admit that some of these pictures look life size. It amazes me when I read replies when some say HT could still do it better.

SSC has once again shown they are always improving.

Yeah Cody's an amazing figure, so many options on how to pose him.

I really like the magnetic packs on both him and Rex, that's a simple but quality idea.

I'm sure Bly will be awesome too.

Whether you're a clone fan or not you have to admit that some of these pictures look life size. It amazes me when I read replies when some say HT could still do it better.

SSC has once again shown they are always improving.

I can't really see anywhere that Sideshow needs to improve these Clones, they're amazing.

Blast,

my German dealer doesn't get this one in until the end of the month.

Oh, the agony. :tap

I agree with perfection and for the price and amount of accessories, this figure has great value.

I'll definitely be picking up the Boil and Waxer set now.

I agree with perfection and for the price and amount of accessories, this figure has great value.

I'll definitely be picking up the Boil and Waxer set now.

Yep, I've got that one on pre-order from my local on-line retailer-- but I'm seriously considering (like Josh) grabbing a second Cody to pose him with both helmets. Right now he's joined the CW (and phase one) gang.

I had him with my CW (phase 1) display-- but he's too good like this... Damn, I need to get a second.

i have a dumb question why did cody sale out so quick?

That is a surprise, isn't it? In fact I had to pay SS prices to assure I would get mine I was so concerned that I'd never get it if I canceled my preorder to get it cheaper elsewhere.

Anyway, to answer your question, it's just that good. One of the BEST SS SW offerings ever!

Back