Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing shots of an amazing figure. Keep 'em coming.

I really hope Sideshow can keep to this level of detail and accuracy and superior execution on future figures... although Figrin D'an isn't the best follow-up really. BUT this does bode well for Boba Fett this SDCC.

awesome shots guys!!
this is the first SSC SW figure that i have had to pass on of late due to my little girl arriving just 3 weeks ago!!
but as soon as i can,im getting Cody!!looks so awesome!!

Got a second one coming in tomorrow and I usually never buy duplicates. Really speaks to the quality of this figure.

Thanks. Nice shot as well. Like your background. looks like they are in high speed motion. Is it a painted wall? I have a small pocket camera. I have to take close shots. That's why all my pics are upcloses. I like to use black background with some shadowing. Give them some mysterious feel to it. I am planning to invest in a nice camera in the future for better shot.
Yes...it's one of the paintings I do for backgrounds...and your camera does a fine job...mine's no great shakes either compared to some of the rigs folks use in here, but it gets the job done... :hi5:
... this does bode well for Boba Fett this SDCC.

I HOPE Boba from SSC is featured this year at SDCC...I was this close to picking up the recent Medi one based on all of the great images and reports in that thread...but now after getting Cody and really looking at him...I think Sideshow is not going to disappoint with their version of the most wanted bounty hunter....I'll wait for Sideshow.

awesome shots guys!!
this is the first SSC SW figure that i have had to pass on of late due to my little girl arriving just 3 weeks ago!!
but as soon as i can,im getting Cody!!looks so awesome!!

Well, congratulations on your new arrival, Glennfett!

Had some more photo time with Cody and one of his troopers today...

CODY-TROOPER-03.jpg

He looks really awesome with his troops! I'm sure some folks in here will have some great shots to add when Boil & Waxer arrive to display with thier Commander....until then, here he is with a standard 212th Grunt...

CODY-TROOPER-01.jpg

This has been one exciting release, Sideshow!

Great shots jedibear. I luv seeing all the great shots that everybody posts of their figs. If I had a digital camera I would luv to post some pix too. Thanks for sharing everybody.

He really looks good, but I am a little worried that I haven’t received any update from the dealer I pre-ordered from.

Viking Playground. I pre-ordered Cody and Bly on April 15th. I got the initial confirmation, but I haven't seen anything since.

Viking Playground. I pre-ordered Cody and Bly on April 15th. I got the initial confirmation, but I haven't seen anything since.

I haven't personally bought anything from them but many other Freaks have so I wouldn't worry at all. My Cody is also coming from a retailer but I won't expect to hear anything on my pre-order for at least another week or two at the minimum... but the pictures do make that wait seem longer. :lol

Thanks, that is good to know. I guess I was just getting a little worried since I pre-ordered Cody a little late. The pictures make him look really good, so I just want to make sure I don’t miss out on him.

got mine today too, really awesome figure. Be careful though when you take it out, both of the antennas had fallen out of their tray areas and were loose, they're fragile so you don't want to break those.

Back