Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...for 40 dollars, I can get an extra of the CW Anakin and swap out the head for a live action version...then I am golden!

terrible pic, but I knew this waypoint would come in handy some day. :D

11CJc.jpg

Nice shot JB. Capturing him finding Obi-Wan's lightsaber. :rock

That is a stunning pic. Very creative!!

Thanks! Yeah, this figure is bringing some great shots out from folks...love that one from Batty of Cody sitting on his bucket and the one of Cody with some 'tude.

It really is a good sculpt that can capture different attitudes...

Here's a few more shots...

Conferring with his Jedi General...
CODY-KENOBI-02.jpg

Finding the Jedi's Weapon...
CODY-03.jpg

"I think you'll be needing this..."

CODY-02.jpg

Got my Sideshow Cody Exclusive and while he is yet the pinnacle of their clone Figures, his articulation is loose like a rag doll. Why cant they get the bodies right. Really is a bummer I have to send him back to CSC to get him replaced in hopes that i will get one with tighter joints. They really really need to focus on there bodies and stop being so flipping sloppy with just throwing a figure together and thinking to themselves "Ok is the joints on this figure gonna hold there poses for our american friends who put them on there shelves. Do not get me wrong it is just by eye site a brilliant piece of artwork to hold in hand, but when I pulled him out of his plastic case the armor parts were moving all over and the legs and arms were flop sloppy.

Back