Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have come to dislike the round stands sideshow uses. they take up too much room. I like the oval ones hot toys uses better, especially when posing figures next to each other. oh well.

Probably one of Hurricane's. He seemed to be the go-to guy when it came to custom Cody's. I know I almost bit on one a few times since he does them so well

Probably one of Hurricane's. He seemed to be the go-to guy when it came to custom Cody's. I know I almost bit on one a few times since he does them so well

Thanx Verbal, I believe it was done by Hurricane as the
figure I received matches pics posted by Hurricane on the
forum,s here.

That cody looks nice and hurricane does great work but you can tell the base he used is a SS clone. So I would expect it to look good.

I have come to dislike the round stands sideshow uses. they take up too much room. I like the oval ones hot toys uses better, especially when posing figures next to each other. oh well.

Agreed. I never liked that it just says Star Wars either. I got the HT style stands with both support clips and blank nameplates. Going to get these for any SS figs I get.

is the 360 feature also not working for anybody when they try it on Sideshow's site? I was just trying to get a good glimpse at his jetpack

In today's analogy, Rex uses a Blackberry and Cody uses an iPhone! :) that may explain why both jetpacks look so different. ;)

Btw, the sideshow product page for Cody does not list any jetpacks. Not that I mind having an extra item though. Extras are good!

Back