Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone planning on using the head to create a proper custom bounty hunter Cad Bane?

I'm waiting for them to come out with a REAL Cad Bane... this was a cruel joke to use more Clone parts... If you look at this race of creatures in the Cantina, their heads would never even fit into human sized helmets anyways but that was just Clone Wars Cartoon plot stuff (which is fun but if they are going to adapt it to fit in with the rest of the 1/6th SW world they need to make it more realized, like I would want Asoka but what she would look like in a film).

Cad Bane in his "Man With No Name" garb is cool but this release is not.

Got my shipping email for Cad Bane.
He should be here on Tuesday.
I just hope it doesn't sprinkle rain between now and then.
UPSuck will say there was a "weather alert" in the area and they won't be able to deliver my figure!

Got my shipping email for Cad Bane.
He should be here on Tuesday.
I just hope it doesn't sprinkle rain between now and then.
UPSuck will say there was a "weather alert" in the area and they won't be able to deliver my figure!

Will have mine in tomorrow. will try to do some pics soon as i can.

Will have mine in tomorrow. will try to do some pics soon as i can.

sorry for the pics, new phone and it is horrible. will try to get some more with better resolution if requested

Attachments

• 20150710_182053[1].jpg
    20150710_182053[1].jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 371
  • 20150710_182202[2].jpg
    20150710_182202[2].jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 20150710_182209[2].jpg
    20150710_182209[2].jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 364
  • 20150710_181948[1].jpg
    20150710_181948[1].jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 365
ScottyB was selling Cad Bane headsculpts with hat. Here's how my figure turned out:

Not bad. I was just re-watching the episodes where Obi-Wan gets facial reconstruction to go undercover with Bane. In ways I like the grimace on this custom but he is so flat and unemotional most of the time, especially when speaking. I like the voice they gave him quite a bit.

Overall, a good looking Denal figure. The Cad Bane head would just constantly remind me how they missed an opportunity making him. I hope the Rogue One rumor is true and maybe Hot Toys can get around to making him one day.

Well, if rumors are true, he may be in Rogue One. Best shot is to get him with that movie release.

Great custom Bane Thrawn.

Bane looks great in your setup Leto, same with Grievous. Makes me want to unbox my crap Grievous to see if the sucker will stand, he either falls down, his arms are cheaply made, and I swear my cape for him is to short.

Does the red visor pop off? I get it, he had the thing on when Cad killed him, but generally he didn't have one on, I think if I get this I would only pose it as Denal and I'd like him with his normal looking helmet.

I decided to get this guy. Should be here next week. Never thought I would buy him but, I guess I am. :lol Now that I finally have my Grievous posed on a stand that actually supports him, I can create a pretty cool Clone Wars shelf with the addition of Cad Bane.

Does anyone know what the difference between the sideshow phase 1 helmet 1.0 and 2.0 is?

Back