Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't that just a few extra episodes though? Like 13 episodes if memory serves? There were a few with Fives in them as i recall, the always hilarious Jar-Jar(I can enjoy Jar-Jar in the series far more than i did in Episode I due to their short length), and the final mission of Yoda(No spoilers).
I feel sure i downloaded those months ago. Unless i haven't seen them all. I am going to have to look and see if there are more now...

Yes, those are the ones. I'm not sure everyone knows about what happened when Disney took over though.

Yes, those are the ones. I'm not sure everyone knows about what happened when Disney took over though.

It's quite a shame that they shut it down(Although i am sure it was inevitable that Disney wouldn't want the Lucasfilm Singapore animation part of the deal).
I can understand them wanting to start fresh.
But it would have been cool to have a few more years of TCW to watch.

It's quite a shame that they shut it down(Although i am sure it was inevitable that Disney wouldn't want the Lucasfilm Singapore animation part of the deal).
I can understand them wanting to start fresh.
But it would have been cool to have a few more years of TCW to watch.

Yes, they seemed to be getting better with each year, not that I didn't like their earlier stuff. It would have been nice if they could of went longer and had time to prepare for the series ending with more time to plot it out. :(

Sweet. I don't have any clones, so the only reason i will be seeking this release is to just buy the Cad Bane head from Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot.
I want a Cad Bane custom, and that head will be perfect.

They are making more seasons?
I thought the show was canned with the previously released episodes?

There are rumors that Disney is making the next seasons. But its going to be about the rebel, so I wont expect to see any Arc troopers or clones. I do hope that captain Rex will join the rebel instead of the empire :D. I read somewhere that many arc troopers were still be able to keep their consciousness and refused to follow order 66. They just left the Republic and many of them go to Mandalore.

Yes, they seemed to be getting better with each year, not that I didn't like their earlier stuff. It would have been nice if they could of went longer and had time to prepare for the series ending with more time to plot it out. :(

Well, to be fair, i recall reading an article that interviewed George Lucas early on in which he said they had storylines for at least 100 episodes. And in the end, we did get more than that. So i suppose we should be thankful that we got so many.
Although we got loads of standalone episodes, we also got more than a few arcs that continued over several episodes.

There are rumors that Disney is making the next seasons. But its going to be about the rebel, so I wont expect to see any Arc troopers or clones.

It will be great to see new SW shows. SW is great, and i always like the idea of seeing more.

I'm sort of disappointed that theres been no "standard Cad" announced yet. I'll be using this as a Denal, but Im getting sort of 501st'd out. Not that I wouldn't pounce like a hungry fat cat on Hardcase, Tup, Dogma, Jesse, etc... but still. :lol

Almost forget about this figure. Anyone just buying the sculpt to make a bounty hunter? (still do not know why SSC did not go this route, probably would have sold more...)

I guess this will remain a mistery. I'd be surprised if Sideshow were to release more TCW figures from now on. They'll have a lot on their plate with coming movies and other Disney projects having yet to be revealed.

Looks like Cad Bane as Denal will ship before Fives. At least, he appeared in Sideshow's newsletter "coming soon" list.

Yeah. I get that feeling too. He's gonna be a hard sell for Sideshow. All Clone Wars and PT coming in the coming months will certainly suffer from the TFA fever build-up. Good news is it could end up with nice rebates on those by the end the year.

I have 0 interest in Cad Bane...it is just an extra head with my Denal Clone Trooper!

Back