Sideshow 1:6 Cad Bane in Denal Disguise Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl241

Super Freak
Reaction score
preview_DenalFigure-21.jpg

Seriously, they can't just give us a full Cad Bane, have to keep rehashing the fricking Clones?!?!?

Cad Bane disguised as Denal 1/6

Not one I would have guessed, but he's a solid villian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cad Bane disguised as Denal 1/6

Hopefully a regular Cad Bane is not to far behind

View attachment 113294

Seriously, they can't just give us a full Cad Bane, have to keep rehashing the fricking Clones?!?!?

what a whack cop out! we just get a cad bane head sculpt?! come on sideshow! seriously?! i mean i've been a loyal supporter of the clone trooper line, buying pretty much all of them, but this..this is beyond whack! what a cheap way out ssc. so disappointing!a huge middle finger to the collectors....obviously another shameless money grab.

Are you kidding me with this? Another Clone!?!?

I know it's Cad Bane, but jeez how about Cad Bane as Cad Bane. The version with the duster, you know like how he's seen with through out most of the series with. Get the common look out of the way before tackling the obscure one-off costumes.

Please someone rescue this license! It's getting to be worst than Kenner and all of their Batman repaints.

Wow, generally I don't care what kind of figures get released... but really? Cad Bane in a clone disguise; just feels lazy.

I'm not even interested in a regular Cad Bane, but maybe they'll opt to reuse the head and give me a Duros from the Cantina.

Hopefully a regular Cad Bane is not to far behind

With the headsculpt done one wouldn't think it would be far behind. Hopefully when he does show up, they tweak the sculpt a little bit also.

Can I pay someone in China to break into the factory and destroy these %#@%#! Clone moulds to finally put a stake in the heart of this monster?

No, seriously, PM me with your IBAN details.

boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh doze off for a minute how about some more original trilogy love put the clones to rest already

Cool, but this will be Denal as .......... Denal for me, really hope they plan a Cad Bane release soon. Always wanted him and it seems backward doing him in disguise first...but whatever.

Back