Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the video for C3-PO and he looked great next to R2 when he was below the sand level R2 was on. They knew it was off scale a tad.

I also saw the figure on sale at Disneyland...it looked great. I didn't realize Bens table had a seam as well.

Is that how much it ends up? Jeebus.... I've been flexing my OT figures and refusing to add it all up at month's end. Sadly the dollar is historically about right. That glorious period of above-parity won't ever be repeated.

At close to $400 I'll have to stick with my Tamashii which I'm totally fine with. Having both isn't worth it.

My C-3PO should be here next week. But I just can't seem to make him stand next to Sideshow R2-D2.
Specially R2 looks great with a Medicom C-3PO...

WP_20160107_22_00_28_Pro_LI (3).jpg

At close to $400 I'll have to stick with my Tamashii which I'm totally fine with. Having both isn't worth it.

Same here. The way things have turned out with the exchange rate, Oz collectors who picked up the Tamashii on or near release ended up paying less than this version.

There's no way with the amount of packages they ship out, being primarily a distributor, that they don't have a good shipping arrangement with Fed Ex and UPS.

Hell, I can ship stuff back to them for half what they charge me, and I'm not doing tons of business with the shippers.

But hey, it is what it is. Thankfully a lot of HT stuff is $10 ship.

$18.63 here. It has gone up quite a bit for me also. Shipping soon though. I am sure tomorrow I will get a notice showing that it shipped today. Excited for 3PO to arrive next week!

$21.25 for shipping. What a damn joke. I have a tough time believing they don't profit off of their shipping charges. I know rates went up but for a business like Sideshow that does pretty much all of their business online I have a hard time buying that they aren't able to negotiate a better rate.

$21.25 for shipping. What a damn joke. I have a tough time believing they don't profit off of their shipping charges. I know rates went up but for a business like Sideshow that does pretty much all of their business online I have a hard time buying that they aren't able to negotiate a better rate.

They are able. It is a revenue stream for them to charge what they charge.

Back