Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... am I the only Tamashii owner who is also buying this SSC 3PO?

I need a few 3PO's so maybe I'm unique. I'm also making a custom 3PO that I think I'll use for Chewy (it's a rework of the hasbro with the net bag.)

I need a few 3PO's so maybe I'm unique. I'm also making a custom 3PO that I think I'll use for Chewy (it's a rework of the hasbro with the net bag.)

I have already done that I used the medicom threepo took him a part and stuffed him inside the net bag

I have already done that I used the medicom threepo took him a part and stuffed him inside the net bag

Oooo.... mine cost $15.. Not sure I'd have the cajones to tear up a Medi 3PO. They're cheaper these days I know, but still...:lol

Although I bet your Medi head (not perfect I know) looks way better than my "tweaked" Hasbro head.

You're not alone!

I ordered the Ex because displaying Threepio as a one-armed bandit just seems such a cool idea.

Yeah, that was important to me too. The actual arm would have been awesome for new Ben or new Luke to hold, but it's about as scene-specific as it gets.

I won't get this, but I hope that it ends up great and sells like hotcakes so maybe we can get a K-3PO and other lookalike droids later.

I won't get this, but I hope that it ends up great and sells like hotcakes so maybe we can get a K-3PO and other lookalike droids later.

I would be as enthusiastic in buying a K-3PO as I am for C-3PO. White threepio is such a cool look and because he's matte you can see all the body details better.

I'd be interested in a K-3PO, as well. Passing on 3PO since I have the Tamashii, have a lot on pre-order already and our dollar is tanking. Currently at 75% relative to the USD :monkey4, so it's a hefty premium to add anything else.

You are not! I have Tamashii and I ordered the SSC 3PO. I like the idea of having one weathered and dirty and one super clean. To me the Tamashii is perfection though, I love it.

I'd be interested in a K-3PO, as well. Passing on 3PO since I have the Tamashii, have a lot on pre-order already and our dollar is tanking. Currently at 75% relative to the USD :monkey4, so it's a hefty premium to add anything else.

The Aussie is sliding at the same rate. 6 months ago it was 95% :gah:

Sideshow had a notification on their Facebook page earlier that the exclusive for this figure is running low. I already ordered mine but figured I'd let others on the fence know. I still wish the exclusive had a damaged arm for him to hold too.

Back