Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preview_Beetlejuice.jpg

I'm happy for those of you wanting a Beetlejuice 1/6 but sad for people like me who wanted a PF. Which is prob best cause I can't get one right now.

Finally its about time! Yes! People who owns a Beto Beetlejuice which I have to say is one of his finest work is asking $3000 for it which I can't afford that! So happy Sideshow is doing him! Here's our chance!

Really hope they get a good Keaton likeness. Sideshow seems to be improving in this area lately so I will keep my fingers crossed. Would love to get this figure if it comes out looking nice.

There certain figures I have to have and this is one of them. Can't miss out on this although I've been so disappointed with SSC figures lately.

This is great, but it's a bit anti-climatic for an announcement, no? I mean, it was already hinted at Comic-con - I guess I was hoping for pictures, ha ha. But then Sideshow doesn't exactly move real fast on things, do they? :wink1:

Hopefully this will be shown and not just announced. I'll only get if the accessories are crazy!

As long as he comes with that amazing exploding face accessory, I'll be happy.

If we could get the other main members of the movie as well, I'd be happy, lol.

My wife was just talking about this movie yesterday and how much she loved it. Might be a nice little surprise to get for her.

If they can capture Keaton's likeness as well as Beto and HT have, and the final product delivers, this might be something I could get behind. I really need to buy the movie first, though. I don't know why I don't own it, as I'm constantly getting the urge to watch it, only to remember that I don't have it, and feeling disappointed.:lol

Back