Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 ssc beetlejuice figure?

The extras for this are almost limitless.

Anyone remember the toys? Were those based of the cartoon?

These would be great too

tumblr_mas7bgr1u61r4jsw7o1_1280.jpg

The extras for this are almost limitless.

Anyone remember the toys? Were those based of the cartoon?

They were based on the movie... but there were some toys (I think fast food premiums) from the cartoon as well.

Oh hell yes! Beetlejuice, BTTF and Batman Returns! All my childhood favourites :panic:

^^ This 1000 times over.

Beetlejuice is another film that I wore out the VHS cassette tape from watching so often. As a kid BTTF, Beetlejuice and Goonies were on constant rotation.

Now when will see the 1/6 Pfeiffer Cats

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nothing but concept art? Are they going to show concept art soon? And why the statue forum? Is Beetlejuice a PF statue?

That just means that's as far along as they've gotten in developing the figure, so don't expect to see it by Spooktacular. It's extremely rare that SSC will share 1/6 concept art. Maybe next SDCC we'll see something.

And why Statue Forum? I keep asking that myself...

That just means that's as far along as they've gotten in developing the figure, so don't expect to see it by Spooktacular. It's extremely rare that SSC will share 1/6 concept art. Maybe next SDCC we'll see something.

And why Statue Forum? I keep asking that myself...

Thanks! :) Too bad we have to wait until SDCC. I was hopping they would show something around October. :(

Thanks! :) Too bad we have to wait until SDCC. I was hopping they would show something around October. :(

They could show it much earlier, with the DC and Marvel reveals we've seen very early prototypes. But generally they wait until they are much further along in production before showing anything.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I'd be really interested in this but don't know if I'd be sold if he didn't have real hair

This is one instance where real hair is a necessity.

Really? I hope not, because not even Hot Toys seems to get the real hair to look right on their figures. There's always a big gap/seam separating the hair and the sculpt. I think Beetlejuice might look better with sculpted hair.

I'm fine with whatever Sideshow decides on hair, as long as I can go back and add my own :lol

I'm anxious to see this from SS. My wife is a huge Beetlejuice fan so she'll probably want whatever figures they make for the line. I hope I didn't just jinx this by referring to it as a "line". For all I know, it's a one-and-done with Beetlejuice.

I'm anxious to see this from SS. My wife is a huge Beetlejuice fan so she'll probably want whatever figures they make for the line. I hope I didn't just jinx this by referring to it as a "line". For all I know, it's a one-and-done with Beetlejuice.

I think that's why they're grouping it with Snake and Evil Dead II - I may be wrong, but I think this is a "line" of individual characters from different cult movies.

I think that's why they're grouping it with Snake and Evil Dead II - I may be wrong, but I think this is a "line" of individual characters from different cult movies.

You're probably right. I didn't think about how it was with the others. I'll still be happy getting Beetlejuice without having to pay custom prices.

Back