Statue Sideshow 1:1 Stormtrooper bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha oh dude dont you start! Thanks man, its arriving tomorrow! Ill upload some pics for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my friend, that was too good to pass up. We've all done stuff like that. :1-1:

I will not be ordering this piece, however I look forward to seeing your photos.

b21f3c17bef5e038a4f3370bf490ae8b.jpg

Okay so ive just unboxed it and im not going to lie, i had somewhat low expectations for this piece but im now sitting here in disbelief how incredible this piece is. I truly believe it looks absolutely better in person than in photos. Its staring at me right now as i type this and i feel so damn happy that i scored this piece for a ridiculous price. If anyone is on the fence, i say GO for it, especially if you have any of the other busts from sideshow like me! (V2 Vader, V2 Boba, This stormy and ordered V2 Maul. I cannot recommend this enough if you get any sort of deal! WOO!

That’s awesome congrats on the piece, great that you love it.....
I haven’t got into the Star Wars busts yet, tempting but I have all these Marvel busts from Queen Studios on order. Wallet only goes so far.

That?s awesome congrats on the piece, great that you love it.....
I haven?t got into the Star Wars busts yet, tempting but I have all these Marvel busts from Queen Studios on order. Wallet only goes so far.

Oh man... ive seen those marvel busts... they look absolutely insane. The thanos one looks PERFECT! If i was to recommend a start on the SW ones, go for BOBA! He is brilliant! I recently saw an unboxing of the new maul bust and sideshow have nailed it!

Congratulations! I love the collection room too! :clap
I have the SS 3P0 bust, & absolutely love it. If I had the room, I'd be all over the Boba. I kinda kick myself for missing out on the v1 Vader bust.

Back