Statue Sideshow 1:1 Stormtrooper bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. The helmet looks weird. And I don't mean its symmetry, MR CE/EFX PCR look better than this.

BT_SDCC2017_N088.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_N090.jpg

I really don't like how they cut the chest armor... since it's just a solid piece it makes it look like the armor is the wrong shape, rather than being a design element of the bust. Cutting it off under the peck (like with the clone troopers) would have looked better imo

I can hardly see the difference between this and the Sideshow one to be honest. The black thing in the middle of the mouth area is a bit skinnier.

For people who don't have a PhD in the intricacies in Storm Trooper armor(that's probably 99% of the population lol), the differences are minimal. I think Sideshow did a great job with this piece actually.

I can hardly see the difference between this and the Sideshow one to be honest. The black thing in the middle of the mouth area is a bit skinnier.

For people who don't have a PhD in the intricacies in Storm Trooper armor(that's probably 99% of the population lol), the differences are minimal. I think Sideshow did a great job with this piece actually.

tiz9p.jpg

amen_amin_dance.gif

It's funny, 5 years ago I would'a creamed my jeans over this. Now, however, I'm just..... mmeeeehh :dunno
Especially $950 mmeeehh

The armor supposed to be so uneven? I know it has been discussed as far as the helmet...but even just using the bottom of my screen as a guideline...

...the base looks even enough, but then one of the bottom points is higher...
...the pec ridges, the bottom the arms/shoulders, both differ...
...the tops of the shoulders seem even.

...unless my eyes are just playing tricks on me.
smoking-030.gif

why are they changed base? no nameplate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back