Prop Sideshow 1:1 Predator biomask/helmet questions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Bed.jpg

Nice Oneye!!
Just pulled the trigger on this today as well. Can't wait to get mine. Been holding out for a deal. Thanks for the pics.

nice pics. I like this one but it might be that im sick of looking at grey masks and it was cool to get another color lol. The stalker was a cool change of pace too with the blue lights in the middle instead of the side and other oddities.

I actually like this as a mask in its own right, just not as a predator bio. That stand is nice and funky though, it's like an 80's night club ;)

Mine just arrived. Only nit is that the honey comb effect on the eyes is just fabric stretched over the lenses. Not inlaid in to the lenses or under a layer of acrylic. Seems fragil. Then again the whole thing is fragil :)

Mine just arrived. Only nit is that the honey comb effect on the eyes is just fabric stretched over the lenses. Not inlaid in to the lenses or under a layer of acrylic. Seems fragil. Then again the whole thing is fragil :)

Well, it IS just for ceremonies! ;)

Back