Prop Sideshow 1:1 Predator biomask/helmet questions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have them all?

Would you post a group picture?

Are they all about the same size?

Is there one biomask/helmet that is more rare (made in less quantity) than any others?

temple guard has the lowest edition size of 250 I think.
But seems Wolf is the one that went up in value.
I have them all but getting a group shot is rough, I can't stand that far back right now.

I have them all in an IKEA PAX with 6 shelves and 3 per shelf basically. The Super Predators ones are the hardest to get all 3 on one shelf. I think they seem a little bigger but not much.

Here's lvbolts From RPF. Not sure if this image works
sideshow-predator-bio-wall-hanging-collection-078.jpg-85346d1330295636

temple guard has the lowest edition size of 250 I think.
But seems Wolf is the one that went up in value.
I have them all but getting a group shot is rough, I can't stand that far back right now.

I have them all in an IKEA PAX with 6 shelves and 3 per shelf basically. The Super Predators ones are the hardest to get all 3 on one shelf. I think they seem a little bigger but not much.

Thanks. Temple Guard? No idea what that is.

Here's lvbolts From RPF. Not sure if this image works

Works. That's a lot of biomasks but none of the Steve Wang ones.

they are all pretty meh in person imo.

they are all pretty meh in person imo.

Really? What about the Stalker and Ceremonial biomask/helmets?

never seen those. People like them, but I don't know why. Seriously, would anyone have even bought one of those if Wang's name wasn't behind them?

I have most of them barring a couple..... I think they all look great... You'll like them oneye...

Don't listen to azurepred... He's a grumpy ole fart.... :duff

I have Celtic and Tracker and even though Celtic is my favorite bio design the Tracker looks amazing in person. The paint is spot on and the lenses look fantastic. The light up feature is also better done. The lenses, or lack of in Celtic's regard, really make the difference.

The Celtic is my favorite bio from AVP as well, Sideshows attempt was less than stellar however. Poor paint and absolutely no lenses what so ever... just holes pained exactly the same colour as the rest of the mask. The sculpts on these are good for the most part, just be prepared to put in some work to make them look acceptable. The wolf was very good however straight from the box... you will have to pay an arm and a leg for one however.

never seen those. People like them, but I don't know why. Seriously, would anyone have even bought one of those if Wang's name wasn't behind them?

Because I happen to like what ADI does?

Why do people by dolls and grown men in tights?

:chase

I'd say around the $500-600 when I was looking a couple months ago.

thanks for the reply Verbal21.. appreciate the reply.. I have been out of the loop on these for a while now. Mine just sit in storage. I think they deserve a better home. :monkey2

No problem, I know ones going for $700 on eBay right now but that's been up for over a month now. I bought mine for $500 though and passed on another one for $600.

Lmk if you put yours up, I think I may know someone who's interested.

No problem, I know ones going for $700 on eBay right now but that's been up for over a month now. I bought mine for $500 though and passed on another one for $600.

Lmk if you put yours up, I think I may know someone who's interested.

Please let your contact know that mine is for sale.

Yeah 600-650 seems the sweet spot, I paid an awful lot for mine certainly. If only I'd jumped on when SS initially put t up for 250 ;)

It is still one of my favorite collectables though so I don't mind really...

Last one to actually sell on eBay went for $494 shipped

Back